Chapter 25

The reason why I wasn't as surprise as I should be when Issac told me he's a werewolf is because of the way he is. The moment I met him in the woods I knew he is dangerous, I knew with the way he talked and moved there something much more to him then he let's people see and when you look closer you'll see the type of person he is. I'm too afraid to look closer.

He watches you all the time and the most nerve racking thing is you know he's watching for a reason, learning and anticipating every move just like Tate but the difference between them is when I have Tate figured out but then he shows me exactly how much I don't know him at all. With Issac he leaves clues of himself even from the moment we met.

They are both dangerous, I know it without really knowing the facts of what they have done.

Tate is intense and let's his anger show easily and I think the reason why he's like that is because he cares a lot more then he let's on. He says he doesn't want to be an alpha but I can see how much he cares for werewolves with the way he talks about them.

Issac hides his emotions well, he doesn't react as impulsive as Tate but that's what makes Issac a mystery to me is the fact that something will trigger his anger and I wonder how angry he could get.

The quiet ones are always the one with a terrible hunger for violence.

Leading me through the forest we came full stop infront of a graveyard. Not too big but big enough and during the night with the fog in the air it's making it more creepy. We stood infront of the enterance of it my eyes landing on the carved gate saying 'Evanguard'.

My stomach drop gasping slightly, gripping onto Issac's hand in fright. He looks back at me staring at me understandingly.

"Your family built this place for us to thrive in it and magic runs through this very soil that's why your uncle decided to take you here back to your home."

"If he doesn't me to know all about this why take me back?" I spoke confused frowning deeply.

"You need to ask him that." He shrugged taking my hand and tugging me towards the graveyard.

The place is kept clean, no weeds have grown, no dirt and dead plants anywhere. Someone has been keeping everything perfect. From the stories I've heard they are obviously respected even until now, everyone of them still holds loyalty to the werewolves.

My heart throb painful shaking my head at how ridiculous this all seemed.

"Maybe he was scared, maybe he thought you couldn't handle the truth or maybe he just want to protect you from all the danger of having the name Evanguard he is after all the brother of Ariel Evanguard." His eyes snapped to me gesturing me to look at the big tombstone.

"Ariel Evanguard"

My throat tightened flinching at the reminder of how brutally she died my heart breaking for this women, my mother. All this time uncle Tedd and Rob has lied to me for my whole life. He told me my parents died in a car accident and I was with him at the time this all happened.

Hurt and betrayal is leaving a painful feeling twisting in my stomach unable to get the nagging feeling how many lies have he told me.

Next to the tomb a name caught my eyes.

"Roman Woods"

Slowly I lower myself to the ground in between my parents my eyes burning in tears so many emotions weighing me down. Right infront of me is the bitter truth and I can't help but feel neglected and angry towards everyone that has got to do with this. For keeping me in the dark, for killing my parents everyone that is blamed for their death. My hands trail the clean marble stone of my mother remembering her bright smile and the love she held for my dad.