Chapter 55

^^ Listen to the song attached above that is perfectly fitting for this chapter :)

Jaymes Young- What is love

~~//~~//~~//~~

Before my eyes snapped open I feel my lungs expand and deflate craving for that air weakly. Before my eyes opened I feel my fingers twitch trying to gain their feelings into them. Before I open my eyes the beat of my heart frightened me back to life. I gasp loudly my eyes widely snapped open staring at a dark cold steel container where you store dead bodies. 

The coldness of the freezer has already seeped into my bones making it harder for me to feel my blood circulating through my veins trying to gain back the warmth that left my body. I gasp blindly touching the cold steel beneath me. I don't feel so good, something doesn't feel right. I groan lifting my arms that feels like it weighs a ton. Reaching for my stomach but only felt a large gash across it. My breathing came short and fast panicking as I ran my fingers at the bumpy stitch all along my skin. 

"No, no, no" I sobbed pushing myself to open this quietly kicking my legs. So slowly I feel it slide open revealing a dark room and the only source of light is the one outside the window. 

My eyes scan the room quickly relief wash over me to find it empty, it looks like your normal lab room. Quickly I got off the table my eyes scanning back to my torso that had me crumbling down on to my knees. I reach for my mouth to silence my scream, tears streaming down my face unable to process what they have done to me. 

My brain felt stuck rejecting this and my body not willing to accept this. 

I thought I knew what pain felt like but I really had no idea until this very moment staring at my cut stomach where my baby use to be. This devastating, gut wrenching, horrid feeling came crashing down on me. They tore my child away from me, they butchered me and ripped me from my baby. 

My baby that I talked to when I missed Tate because thinking that this baby is a part of him too made me feel like we aren't that far away from each other. That a part of him is right here with me. My baby that I grew to love the moment my stomach grew. My baby that allowed me to see the good in this situation because we have each other now. My baby that I felt an over whelming love for that only grew stronger by the day. My baby that I would die for, that I would kill for. 

My baby that is dead because of me. 

I just know it.

I was too early to give my child a fighting chance to live even if they opened me up and took the baby away. 

They have done so many things to me, to keep pushing me to my limits trying to test where is my breaking point. This is it. They have finally broke me.

I escape that place yes but only to be left in a state like this, where I can't walk far enough to fall to the ground in devastation. I feel my chest heave having trouble breathing my whole body burning up. Slowly I got up and looked for clothes to cover me up finding a hospital night gown in one of the storage places. This will do for now so I put it on ignore the ache across my stomach reminding me of the emptiness that now lies there. 

With shaky hands I moved my hair away from my face clenching the strands in my hands trying to focus but I couldn't. All I can feel is this immense pain that is clawing at my mind burying itself in there ruining my thoughts. I blink away the tears squeezing my eyes but all I could picture is my baby. 

Would it be a girl or a boy? Would the baby have the traits of Tate or mine? Would he be devastatingly handsome just like Tate? Would she be a heart breaker causing trouble around? Would he become an Alpha, musician, vet, teacher, lawyer, cop? Would she become one of the greatest leaders? Or would she want a simple life because that would be okay too.