I2

A couple of students entered the building looking like zombies carrying their own cup of coffee with their bags hanging on one shoulder.

"Damn, you look terrible," a student said as he approached his friend that didn't seem well, "You should rest. You look like you're about to die."

"Fine," the boy surrendered as he turned his back and walked oit of the building.

Tzuyu went to their building since Mina said that she'll be following her afterwards but the girl wasn't found anywhere at all which concerned her. So, she stood up from her seat, brought her phone with her as she quietly made her way to Mina's classroom.

As soon as Tzuyu made a left at the other wing of the school, JooHyuk's tall figure appeared before her eyes and she flinched, stepping backwards with her hand clenched onto her chest, "You scared me..."

JooHyuk laughed and raised a peace sign, apologizing, "Sorry Tzuyu. Oh, and have you seen Mina?"

"I haven't. She texted me that she'll be following me after class but, I don't seem to find her anywhere. I'm actually looking for her..." Tzuyu answered worriedly, tapping her foot against the floor.

"Really? But it's almost time and I think we both know that Mina won't be late right? There must be something up."

Of course. Why didn't Tzuyu think of that before? That's because she was busy thinking about the problem she had last week.

Tzuyu nodded and heaved a sigh, turning her head away from his direction, "She's not even answering my texts or calls."

"Maybe it's an emergency. Try contacting her again later," JooHyuk reassured which took away some worry from Tzuyu's heart, "I'll see you around then?"

"Yeah, thanks." She smiled before turning her back at him and walking towards her classroom quietly with her mind still flowing with tons of thoughts.

Mina's POV:

I gulped down the warm glass of water before gently placing it on the sink.

It's six in the morning and class will start about an hour from now but I didn't feel so well as soon as I woke up. Yeah, I really wanted to be honest with Tzuyu but for all we know, she'll be running up here with medicines and food in her hands. She needs to attend class too.

Too cool my head off, I decided to take a shower, rinsing the dirt off of my skin, replacing with a lovely scent of Kiwi. Once I stepped out of the shower, my whole body felt so refreshed and free.

"Hello?" I answered the video call on my desktop. Momo was calling which is a bit odd since it's a Tuesday morning. Doesn't she have classes?

I was drying my hair with another clean towel right after changing into a new set of clothes, waiting for Momo's screem to appear im front of me.

"He- Hello?" The connection was unstable for a moment but it was back to normal after a couple of refreshing.

"Ya, why are you calling me?" I asked as soon as she waved at me from the camera in her pink bedroom.

"I saw that you were online, so why not? It's pretty lonely you know."

I laughed at her reason and lied back on my swivel chair that swayed sideways as I lifted my legs up on the seat, "Hm? I miss you too? Why aren't you in class?"

"I'll be leaving home later in the afternoon because we're going to attend a wedding. And shouldn't I be asking you that question?"

"I'm not feeling well. But, that was earlier. I'm feeling better after my bath," I answered and she replied with a hum.