D2

While Suzy and Mina were busy studying at the quiet gardens, someone planned to pay a surprise visit for them.

"Do you have a copy of Sir Jerell's powerpoint?" Suzy asked Mina, who of course had one. She brought out her usb and had Mina copy the file for her.

They'll be having a special short quiz for those who topped the exams in their class and the top three highest will be able to join the Science Quiz Bee.

These two planned on winning so that they'll recieve a discount card from Forever 21 because why not? Even if they can afford most clothes they sell there, these two are quite tight buyers.

So while the two girls were quiet, busy doing their own work,

"Annyeong!"

A male voice greeted out loud, startling Mina and Suzy.

"The heck JooHyuk?!" Suzy said and began to hit him on the arm continuously.

"Ya! Stop it!" He said while trying to block Suzy. "Calm down already!"

And Suzy did, still giving him an angry look. He sat down on the vacant seat between the two girls and watched them work.

"Why are you here anyway?" Suzy asked curiously while her eyes were on her laptop.

JooHyuk shrugged, "Just wanna pass by and see you guys. Don't really have anything else to do."

"But..." Said Mina, "Don't you have training?"

JooHyuk's POV:

I actually do have traning but coach let me take the day off after I sprained my ankle. It's just a minor sprain but he said I should recover for a few days.

Only the team knows about it.

"Nope," I answered. These two look promising. "What're you guys doing? Classes are over."

"Oh! We're studying to be able to enter the Science Quiz Bee!" Said Suzy with excitement.

So I laughed out, "Too enthusiastic for a Science Quiz Bee I think? What's the catch?"

"You win, you get a discount card from Forever 21! Actually, you can choose three of the five discount cards given but we're aiming for that."

Oh. Of course. Forever 21. I think they also have Nike there and Dominos.

Reasonable.

Suzy and I were talking for a while when I noticed that Mina was being very quiet. Well, she is a quiet person and busy studying at the moment.

"So Mina, any plans for the semester break?" I asked her. Well, we should at least talk about something.

"I think you're thinking way ahead of time JooHyuk," she replied, "but no, I don't have any other plans than to go home and hang out with my friends."

Of course she'd answer that.

"We shoukd hang out with the others often too. We don't really go out of the campus a lot," I said and Suzy agreed.

When we go out of the campus, its a huge field and forest separating us from the nearest household or town by 11.6 kilometers.

Going out just to buy vegetables at the supermarket will surely be struggle for us.

But it's kind of nice we're isolated anyway.

Pretty quiet and stuff.

Mina's phone began to ring and she picked it up to answer the call...