D1

It began to rain very hard when the dark clouds began to cover the sky. The Central Student Council announced that classes will be further suspended until the storm will be calm.

Even if they just live right next to their school building, they have to. It can get pretty risky with the harsh blowing wind, and almost zero visibility when you go outside.

"Your room is practically big because you live alone," Suzy said while munching on the chips. They decided to have a mini sleepover at Mina's room since it's really spacious and very comfortable. "Look, you even have a huge LED TV hanging on the wall!"

Mina had that attached about two weeks before the exam because she was bored out of her wits and wanted to play games during her pass time.

But Mina asked,"Can't you have one in your room too?"

"Nope. Zero space there." The latter replied and stood up to go to the fridge to grab a soft drink.

The lighting kept flashing from outside, giving them mini-heart attacks and shivers.

The girl's little fetish was to put the temperature low just like the weather and have herself wrapped in thick blankets while drinking hot choco.

These things made her happy.

Mina's POV:

"I'm quite sure that it'll be suspended for only a day. Seems like it's going all out right now," I said while peeking out the window, though there isn't really much to see. "Do we have enough food for tonight though?"

"Of course we do. Luckily, I was able to buy roasted chicken and two boxes of pizza before the storm became worse." Chaeyoung replied and they all thanked her.

Well, you can call that dedication. Not being a kill joy or anything but I feel like the storm's gonna be over soon.

The campus will most likely look like trash when the weather goes back to normal. It'll smell like overwatered soil as well.

The scent of that is pretty relaxing so I don't mind at all. I just don't want my sneakers for gym class to be stained so much Because of the mud.

Too lazy to clean it.

____________________________________

Dad:
You okay back there? Your mom's worried.

Mina:
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm with my friends anyway.

Dad:
Glad to hear that.

You should come home sometime. Well, you should.

Your cousins will surely be looking for you, as well as Momo who keeps dropping by.

Mina:
What? Momo?

That's surprising. But sure, I'll inform you if I will.

____________________________________

Mom's probably been curious about my well being nowadays that dad keeps on calling.

I wonder why she won't call herself. I mean, I guess I'll just tell her that she keeps over thinking so maybe she didn't call or text me about it.

"Do you have some ice-cream?" Nayeon asked and I shook my head. "That's great! Let's try making our own!"

Um... Out of nowhere but that'll be fun.

Though I'm not exactly in the mood for making one.

Suzy giggled, "Sure but do we have the ingredients?"