F2

Today was the day that Tzuyu and Mina will be going out to do some grocery shopping and a short outing. Mina was taking a long hot shower to ease her tensed body after attending her class yesterday.

Flooded with so much work. That's pretty much the consequence of being absent for a day in high-school.

Later on, she dried herself and got ready to go out. For the meantime, she waited for time to pass at the gardens.

Mina was wearing her denim rompers and gold sandals that had a belt around her ankle. She was talking to her friends online under the shade of a tree when Joohyuk tapped her on the shoulder and appeared before her eyes.

"Hey," she greeted and sat up straight on the bench. JooHyuk sat beside her, still keeping his space from the girl and replied, "Hey, I heard you got sick so you couldn't attend classes. Sorry for that."

Mina giggle and replied, "No no, it's fine. It is really. At least I was able to take a day off from work and rest for a bit."

He smiled and looked away, "That's good. So um, you seem like you're going out today. What's the event?"

"Event? Oh, I'm only going to the grocery at the mall. I'm waiting for my friend to finish up."

"I thought you had your driver bring your groceries?"

"Yes but I'm only helping out a friend. My grocery will arrive much later, probably at night."

It became hotter by the minutes as time passed. Tzuyu texted Mina that she was on her way down to where she was.

"Oh um, I'll have to go. She's going to arrive soon." She said and stood up from the bench, fixing her clothes.

JooHyuk followed as well and awkwardly waved goodbye, "Well, I'll see you around then."

"Bye!" Mina walked past him and left him standing there with a smile on his face.

"The hell are you smiling like that?" Someone popped out behind him which made in flinched in his place.

When he recognized the person, he held onto his chest and sighed, "You didn't have to appear like that you know. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack."

His friend, Sungkyung chuckled and folded her arms, "Sure, a heart attack because of Mina. But I guess I would also be a reason because of that."

"Aish, shut up." He said and walked away with Sungkyung following him from behind.

Tzuyu's POV:

I decided to wear my casual clothes rather than the smart casual because I'd really look like a business man or something. So, I wore my skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a white bomber jacket.

If you'd look at my closet here and back at my home, I have tons of bomber jackets. More than hoodies you could say. I texted Mina that I'll be on my way down to the lobby and received a message from my chauffeur that he's arrived.

Once I've arrived at the quiet lobby of our dorm, I saw Mina on her way inside and I greeted her with a warm tight hug.

Hugging her is so addicting. It's like you're hugging a life sized stuffed toy that could talk. I let go of the hug for her to breath and she looked so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"So, are we going?" She asked and I nodded. We walked outside and the car arrived right in front of our building. There, my chauffeur got out of his seat and opened the door for us.

"Lovely to see you Ms. Tzuyu," he said and I bowed to him with a similar response. He saw Mina beside me and said, "Oh, a friend?"

"Yes, this is Myoui Mina."