I1

Wooseok got out of his bed enthusticastically while scratching his head, making his hair messier than it already is. He ate his breakfast and got ready for class today.

But of course, a day will never pass if he doesn't think about his crush, Tzuyu.

"I wonder where she went," He asked himself out loud while walking outside his dorm in a lovely day. It wasn't long since Wooseok last saw her but he really wanted to ask her where she's been that he rarely sees her around the campus. He asked one of her classmates a few days back if they had seen her but they'd answer with a no.

He would try to text her but no replies at all.

While he's at his deep thoughts about his crush, someone bumped into him by accident, causing the both of them to step back a bit after losing balance, "Oh sorry."

"Nah, I should be sorry," Joohyuk smiled at Wooseok, "Wait, you're that guy who's said to be dating Tzuyu right?"

As much as he wanted to say yes, he had to tell the truth, "It's just a rumor. But yes, I'm that guy."

Joohyuk chuckled and slipped his phone back inside the pockets of his hoodie, wanting to talk to the boy more, "That's pretty cool. I'd see you often around her after classes and during her games."

"Yeah but not like a stalker or anything though. It's mostly coincidence," said Wooseok and they began to walk towards their building. The last few leaves of the trees began to fall down the concrete floor and healthy grasses. Most of the students were already wearing coats and some scarfs while they're outside.

"I see... Oh, then you must know Mina," JooHyuk's eyes lightened up after saying his crush's name out loud but that wasn't fairly obvious.

Mina's name didn't really sound familiar at first but the he thought, ah, it must be that girl who Tzuyu's hanging out with often. They must be pretty close for her to often reject me, or maybe she's just a reason of excuse...

"Hello?" He felt fingers tapping on his shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Wooseok smiled sheepishly and scratched his head, "Yeah um... But I'm not familiar with her identity itself, as a student."

While the two boys were talking to each& other on their way to class, Tzuyu was still asleep. Mina was awakened by the vibration of her phone that was on silent while the alarm was on.

"We still have time to get ready," she muttered to herself as she sat up on her bed. Mina looked to her left and saw Tzuyu sleeping uncomfortably. Beads of sweat were trickling down her head to her neck and her breathing patterns were rigid and heavy.

Her instinct was to wake up the girl so Mina reached her hand out, planning to shake Tzuyu gently up. As soon as a finger came in contact with Tzuyu's arm, the tall girl immediately sat up with her eyes wide open while panting heavily.

"T-Tzuyu-ah," Mina flinched when Tzuyu turbed to her with a face that looked like it saw a ghost. But it was something else. Seeing Tzuyu's terrible condition, Mina placed the back of her hand on Tzuyu's forehead. "You don't seem to have a fever. What happened? Was it a nightmare?"

It took Tzuyu too long to respond. She was still catching her breath while gathering her thoughts. Only then she noticed Mina's worried gaze beside her and tried to face her with a reassuring face but failed.

"Mind telling me what's wrong?" Mina asked sweetly, holding Tzuyu's hand hand that trembled as soon as she got up.

Tzuyu gulped the air down her throat, deciding if she should say whatever she had in mind. "Maybe... Maybe I should tell you this, but not now. I have to talk to my brother."