A1

Summertime had ended and students crowded the bookstores and supplies store, buying their necessities for their school year which won't actually even last the whole school year.

A girl, quiet and beautiful, stood in line while waiting for her turn to pay at the counter.

"Minaaaaa!" Someone shamelessly yelled, grabbing not only the mentioned name's attention, but also those around her. Mina lowered her head in embarassment as her best friend came running to her with paper bags on her arms.

"Why are you here? Isn't it a bit too early to buy your things?" She asked.

"Um... No it isn't. It's Saturday Momo, class starts on Monday" Mina replied but the latter seemed like she didn't hear anything. Well, that's because Mina's voice is inaudible most of the time as well.

"Aren't you moving to that new smarty school?"

Mina nodded. Her parents decided to enroll her in a much professionally held school with a huge name, as well as a beautiful environment than a usual crowded and concrete one.

She liked the decision though it meant that she had to leave her friends for 4 years. Coping up with a new school was another thing added to her problem list.

Momo and Mina are currently in senior highschool, recently graduated and the two are practically inseparable.

They seem like mere strangers because of the distant personalities but they suprisingly have many things in common and they get along with each other very well.

"Damn... Should I move as well? I mean, my school is fine and all but as long as I'm with you things will be much better!"

"Next please" said the man on the counter and Mina placed her items from the basket on top of the counter for him to swipe.

"W138,000"

She took out her wallet and gave W150,000 to the man.

The two girls lived in San Francisco California to study yet, Mina's moved to South Korea to continue her studies in her 3rd home country.

Long story short. She was born in the US, studied pre-school in Japan, elementary in South Korea, and moved back to the US for high-school.

A multilingual girl you can say. Mina's a very intelligent girl and a talented one as well in the form of music and arts.

When the man gave her the paper bag containing her supplies and recieved her change, they walked out of the store and went back to their homes after chatting for a while earlier.

"Are your things complete?" Her father asked and she nodded. Since the school she'll be moving to was a bit far from home, she had to finish packing up her things to move to her dorm early.

Her mother then came inside her room while she was busy placing her things inside the boxes and in her black Swiss luggage.

"Are you not gonna bring half of your things?" She asked Mina and the latter was confused.

"This is all of my stuff except my old things back from the US" said Mina.

"Oh"

"I don't own too many things mom okay? Don't worry about me"

Her mother sat on her bed, watching Mina finish up her work on the floor, "Have you seen the photos of your new dorm yet? It looks very nice and homey"

Mina stood up after zipping her bag and then replied, "I haven't actually. I want to see it on the day itself. Did you get a room for me only?"

"Yes of course. No roommates like you wish"