A3

Mina's POV:

Torturous mornings. The actual hell part of school has started. We've met our subject teachers today and I can already see that the projects will be announced by the end of the week.

I've made a few friends already which is nice. Nayeon, daughter of a business class restaurant in China, Suzy, pretty much an artist from Japan, also Chaeyoung who's the oldest child of the Senator.

"Will we be eating at the park instead?" I asked them while looking around the filled cafeteria tables. We were dismissed late as usual thanks to our Science teacher.

"Yeah, plus, we get to see the hottie football players!!!" Nayeon shrieked and began to jump around like a fangirl.

About the well mannered and poise part, well, we are all well mannered and poise students but we're also like any other people.

The sun's light passed through the holes of the clouds, creating a beautiful pattern of rays shining down the school campus. It was cool despite the very bright weather.

We settled down on the picnic bench placed beside the wide field of grass where other seniors and batches of students were lying down to study or to chill.

Athletes were doing rounds during the afternoon for their training and I may conclude that Nayeon is already full.

Suzy then began the conversation, "There's a party coming up soon at Neil's house. You guys wanna go?"

"Party?" I asked. "Why on earth would I want to go?"

Suzy scoffed, "I knew you would say that baby girl. Such a baby. In a good way of course and keep it that way.

Take note, Neil isn't some kind of wild guy. He's a gentleman. We'd talk often after class and he's no joke. Like legit dream guy, no douche source found"

"And of course you'd say that." Chaeyoung replied and we laughed. "But I'm up. As long as I won't be in trouble."

"Same here fam." Said Nayeon unnie and sipped in her Banana Milk.

They all looked at me, waiting for my response.

"Yes, she will." Someone answered from behind and she sat down on the empty spot beside me.

"That's great! Make sure you note this on your planners!" Said Suzy and continued to eat.

I looked at Sana in disbelief and she acts like she didn't do anything, "I didn't even say anything about going."

"So I answered for you" she said and smiled charmingly at me. Guess she took a break from jogging. Doesn't she have class today? So then I asked that question to her.

"I do but I'm excused. Council meeting this morning and I don't know what else to do the rest of the day."

"So, isn't that cutting at one point? You were only excused for the meeting"

"Oh, no no no. Once excused, we'll have the rest of the day off." She explained shortly, correcting my assumptions. Lucky them for the council.

I finished my lunch and we waited for Chaeyoung to finish her dessert. She'd often bring different slices of cheesecakes and won't bother sharing even a tinsy bite to us.

We went back to our classroom and waited for the time to pass until our next period teacher arrives.

Nayeon went out a bit to borrow some scissors and I don't understand why she won't just borrow from me or our classmates so I assume that she has something sneaky under her sleeve.