Phil's In Control (Phan)

Start from the beginning

Phil: Alright, let's do this! I think we'll start with a feather first

Dan: No, no, no, no, no! Phil, I don't want you to touch my feet. Phil! PHIL!

Phil then picks up a feather from the floor and starts to tickle Dan with it around both of his feet.

Dan: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PHIL! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Phil: Why should I stop, I'v just only started. You asked for this, not me.
Dan: NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Phil: Hmm... Let's try here now.

Phil then moves the feather all around Dan's toes. Dan struggled so hard to get free, but failed.

Dan: NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! N-NOT! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Phil: Yes Dan, all around your toes...

After a Phil finished off the first objective, he threw away the feather and got out the next tool.

Phil: The next tool is something you might be familiar with, Dan.

Phil then starts up the tool and brushed it around Dan's feet. It was an electric toothbrush.

Dan: AHH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STOP THAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Phil: Yeah, I don't think so. We still have one more tool to use, Dan.
Dan: NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Phil: Yes!~

Phil then stopped tickling Dan with the toothbrush and got out the last tool. It was a bottle of oil and a hairbrush. He squeezed some of the oil on Dan's feet and started to rub it all over his feet.

Phil: Doesn't this feel nice, Dan?
Dan: No! I hate it!

Phil then stopped rubbing his feet and took out the hairbrush.

Phil: Well, maybe this might make you like it.

Phil then starts to brush very hard on both of Dan's feet. Causing Dan to laugh even more louder than ever.

Dan: HAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY GOSH! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Phil: Dan, control your laughter. The neighbors are going to call the police.
Dan: SHUT UP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

As Phil kept on tickling Dan, he stopped. He threw away the brush and wiped his feet with a towel to clean off all of the oil. Once he did, Phil looked at you all again. And so did Dan.

Phil: Well that was fun, right Dan?
Dan: Are you kidding me? It was not fun! Why did you have to let the fans torture me?
Phil: Because they love you. Speaking of fans, time for the next suggestion: