It's time to get BeAt.

I head to my room not even greeting my mom after Kacchan left.I put Dildy on a shelf next to my All Might figures and throw myself on my bed with my bear in my arms."Today was an awesome day...."I mumble to myself until I hear my mom come into my room."Izuku honey what happened?"She smiles a bit looking at me with my bear."Oh,quite a bit happened mom!"She sits down on my bed,"Would you mind telling me about it?"I nod my head,"Sure mom!Okay so what happened was...."I Then begin to tell her all about what happened with Kacchan today it isn't until I tell her about dildy she starts scrunching her face."And then he-"my mom stutters a bit,"O-Oh Izuku honey I'm sorry to interrupt but what's that dildy thing?"I sit up straight now and point at dildy up on the shelf."Oh well that's dildy!Kacchan gave it to me today.Isn't he nice?"Mom starts to get up,"Oh that's great Izuku!If you excuse me I forgot to call someone!"She walks out of the room seemingly focused?I have no idea but I'll just lay here with my bear....

As I walk away from my sons room I book it to the phone and quickly call Mitsuki.

Ring....Ring.....Ring....

"Hello,It's Mitsuki here,hey you've called at a bad time so-"

"Mitsuki!Oh Thank god you picked up!"I yell into the phone and wave my hands around."Izuku told me Katsuki and him hung out today and they got eachother presents so-"Mitsuki clicks her tounge,"Calm down Inko,what is it you want to say?"I take a deep breath and garble Out,"Ithinkyoursongavemysonadildo."Mitsuki hums in confusion,"Can you repeat that again?"I sigh and finally clearly say,"I-I think your son gave Izuku a uh........dildo....."Mitsuki gasps loudly and screams," HE DID WHAT?!!! BAKUGO KATSUKI YOU LITTLE BR-"She composes herself,"I am so sorry about this Inko I'll tell my son about this."I give a sigh of relief,"Thank you so much.Have a good evening."I Then hang up and walk to the couch to rest.I'm glad that's over....now about Izuku....

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!"I run over to his room and bust the door open."DID YOU GIVE IZUKU A SEX TOY?!"I see him jump in surprise but stare at me with a irritated face."Yeah,so what?"I stomp over to his bed and grab the collar of his shirt,"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!YOU'RE GONNA APOLOGIZE TO IZUKU AND HIS MOM!"He grunts and tries to get out of my grip,"YEAH WHATEVER YA HAG!"I drop him and walk out my eyes twitching,"That brat's gonna be the end of me."

______________________________
Wow I actually updated and it's been what,a month?Why did it take so long?Did I work on any other chapters?Yes it's been a month,I just lost inspiration,and no.I'll try to push out more chapters :V