Escape

Run,Run,Run.

Get far away from that situation as far as possible.Why the hell did I even do that anyways?!I've got to get my shit together man.

Mumbling I pick up my backpack and throw it on my shoulder,"It's too fucking early for this shit."Not even 10 minutes into my long trudge to school I hear footsteps behind me."Good morning Kacchan!"I pause my walk and scoff already knowing who it was."What is it nerd?"I continue on my merry fucking way after no answer,leaving him behind a few steps.He finally catches up to me,"How's your morning been?"Izuku grins while matching my walking pace.Damn,he seems to be a little more happy near me ever since he found out I could tolerate him a bit."Why should you care Deku."Izuku is taken aback a bit,"Oh-uhm okay."I inwardly scoff at that,I don't even know why the hell he's walking next to me in the first place.We finally make it to the school gates passing the security system.I walk ahead of him closing the door after me,not even waiting for that All-Might obsessed freak.We part ways and sit in our seats right before Iida came in and started exclaiming shit.If only he could shut up for a second about  all that pointless organization everyone's gonna ruin it anyways.Class finally starts when cocoon guy walks in and starts the class.

~Hours later~

I stretch out of my seat,"Finally this shit is over."I walk out of the classroom doors only to find out my shoe got untied.I have no fucking idea how with how tight I make them.I move to the side tying my stupid shoe when I hear Deku and that half and half bastard talking after the whole class left.It seemed like that half assed bastard was talking some serious shit with the scrub.I look at the classroom through a small peephole and listen."Izuku,i have to tell you something."He seems to be nervous about something,that something...I gotta know.Deku responds with a small smile,"What is it Todoroki?",the two shit gets closer to Deku almost trying to touch his hand.I clench my fists watching intently for his next move,I swear."I've actually liked you a while."Before Deku could respond he holds his mouth in a lip lock.I immediately stop watching and burst into that classroom separating Deku and HIM!I give that bastard a right hook square on his jaw while he was caught off guard.I look at deku seeing him back away a couple of steps giving out a gasp,bulging eyes,wondering what the hell just happened.Glaring back at my 'victim',"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING KISSING DEKU!"I yell in my rage my teeth bared.Frankenstein holds his jaw only chuckling a bit,"Doing something you can't do."I feel the sparks in my hands begin to crackle,I go to throw another punch at the bastard when I hear the nerd yell,"STOP IT!" Then I realize,What the actual hell am I doing?I step back stare at the situation wondering why the hell I interfered.Why the hell should I care if they get together.I growl a bit and start to walk out of the classroom,slamming the door behind me.

Izuku's POV

I stare at Kacchan's figure walk away before returning to Shouto after all that happened."I'm sorry Todoroki but I don't return those feelings."Izuku shakes his head,smiles sadly and gets himself together getting ready to walk out the classroom.Right before he shut the door he heard Todoroki exclaim,"Don't think I'll give up this easily Izuku!"I close the door and tear up,why did all this happen today?Why would Todoroki do that?And Why would Kacchan burst in like that?