Meeting

12:00 PM
Saturday

I turn off my phone and put it down on my nightstand "ugh I should get ready if I don't want to be late.." Dammit I shouldn't even go just to piss off shitty hair as payback.. but if I talk with him I could have a better chance of being friends with Deku.. "Damnit! What am I saying?! I don't even care about Deku! I shouldn't even want to be that stupid nerd's friend" I get up and out of my bed and off to my shower, to get ready and take my mind off Deku. 'that fucking nerd, I'm gonna kill him for being on my mind so much' I quickly get out of the shower and throw some clothes on my bed when I suddenly hear my phone buzz.

Shitty hair: hey Bakubro! you still on for today? Remember it's by the ice cream shop!

Sent at 12:25 PM

Me: Ugh yeah I'm getting ready now, you better be buying ice cream for the both of us, I don't even see why we have to meet up

Sent at 12:26 PM

I decide to put my phone down and put on the rest of my clothes, all I can think about is that stupid shitnerd, he's the only thing that's been on my mind lately damnit. Kirishima better have some useful advice for me, he's such a dumbass for thinking it's better to talk about this in person, and why the ice cream shop right by the boardwalk? Is he planning something else, nah he's too stupid to plan something big. Once I've put on my clothes I walk over to the mirror to make sure I don't look terrible.

Some dark blue ripped jeans, a basic black tank top and a red jacket. I thought it might be slightly cold out so It'd be better to just wear something warmer. I don't care about looking stylish today  but  I do look pretty basic though. I fix my hair a bit and check my phone again.

Shitty hair: isn't it obvious! Being an honorary member of the Baku Squad I have to do anything to make my precious baku boy happy

Sent at 12:27 PM

Me: the fuck you talking about shitty hair? going out to hang out with you on a precious Saturday is the last thing that'll make me happy

Sent at 12:46 PM

Shitty hair: oh you'll see..

Sent at 12:46 PM

Me: your too weird sometimes

Sent at 12:51 PM

Shitty hair: *you're :)

Sent at 12:53 PM

Me: Fuck. You

Sent at 1:01 PM

SHIT ITS 1:00 PM ALREADY! I'm gonna be late unless I skip breakfast which is more like lunch at this point.. I don't plan on eating ice cream so I should probably eat something,"Ugh why does the ice cream shop have to be so far away anyway." "Whatever" I mutter to myself as I go grab breakfast, at least my mom is out working so I don't have to deal with her shit. I sit down and the table and pour myself a bowl of cereal, "ugh I better finish this soon if I want to get going.."I seriously feel like punching shitty hair for making me rush to get ready, or maybe using an explosion to blow him all the way to the other side of town."

----------

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"uwahhh!!" I shoot my head forward waking up suddenly due to the loud noise coming from the side of my bed. Its my alarm clock... "ITS ALREADY 1:30?? I'M GONNA BE LATE!!" I quickly rushed out of bed and ran to the bathroom. "no time for a shower, maybe if I was my hair quick and use deodorant Kirishima won't be able to tell because if I don't leave almost right now I might be late but maybe-" "IZUKU! LUNCH!" I could hear my mom yelling from down stairs . "I'LL BE THERE SOON!" welp might as well just throw on some clothes and eat some food before I leave, I am getting ice cream though so I shouldn't eat much.. I throw on some jeans and an All Might shirt and head over to the kitchen for lunch. I'm surprised I slept so late, but i guess i stayed awake for awhile thinking about Todoroki and Kachaan.. I never thought Todoroki liked me like that, and why did Kachaan even interfere? It couldn't have been because he liked me, because it's obvious that he hates me. It hurt just thinking about that. I wish we could be good friends again, but we'll never be able to have a normal conversation anymore..