Ray's Roommate

~~~~Recap~~~~

Well that should be easy to settle, the answer is

"Me" Ryuu said with a smirk

"Me" Yuki Smiles brightly

"Me" Yuu shyly added

"Me"Haru said with a sleepy yawn

Everyone sweat dropped, knowing the solution all four looked towards Ray with sparkles in their eyes

"Who do you want as your roommate Ray?"

~~~~~~~Back to Story~~~~~~

Ray sweat drop at their behavior but soon has a idea to settle this small argument.

"How about we settle this with a rotating system?" She asked as she set her backpack down and started writing on a notepad that was on the table

The boys looked towards her curious by what she mean, Ray took it as a signal to continue and that's exactly what she did.

"Since you guys want to share a room with me and I don't want to be biased to choose you guys nor do I want any of you guys to sleep on the couch or anything so we'll do a rotating system where each people has a week to share a room with me." Ray explained while tearing the papers into 4 different pieces.

" Now then, who's planning on participating in this ridiculous fight?" Ray asked as six hands raised up.

"So the participants are Ryuu, Haru,Yuki and Yuu. Lucifer even without raising your hand I would've allow you to stay over just not always. As for Mr alpha...Use you bloody brain for once will ya? It's your house meaning you have your own room, no way in hell are you staying with us here." Ray stated,as soon as she stated that Nick went to a corner to cry which made his Beta Nicolas the hell's wrong with him. 

The 4 guys mentioned smiled as they waited for the next instruction to be given.

"In my hands there are 4 folded paper in my hands that has the numbers 1 to 4 written on them,the 4 of you will take one each for the order of who shares the room with me this week." Ray explained

The guys looked at each other before nodding and took each paper each, praying that they got the number 1 written on their paper as they opened it. Silence was bestowed upon them when suddenly a loud obnoxious 'YES' echoed throughout the room making a few people jump at the sudden loudness.

"Yes! YES! YES!!! I get stay with Ray this week!" Yuu started shouting as he jumped around the room as the rest looked at the others for their results

"I'm gonna have to wait until next week..Well better that waiting longer than that I guess." Yuki mentioned 

Haru yawned before speaking in a sleepy tone" I got 3rd...I guess I don't have a choice but to accept it since that's what Ray wants.."

"If Yuu got 1st, Yuki got 2nd and Haru got 3rd.... That means.." Micheal slowly drifted as he felt a very depressing aura at the very corner of the lounge room.

Everyone turned towards the aura and sweat-drop,there was Ryuu sniffling at one corner while staring at the number 4 as he mumbled words unable to be understood by the rest.

Ray sighed as she took her stuff and headed to her room but soon yelled out in surprised, making the rest run to her room worried.

Upon reaching her room, everyone stared at the problem which was quite huge which is....well... There's only one bed that  is a queen sized bed.

"What the?! Didn't you say every room has 2 beds?!" Nick asked Jake whom was the one that gave him the information about the rooms.

"Yeaaaa.. As if I will tell you the actual information.. You'll just flip out and go ham and cheese for the arrangement." Jake said as he gets some agreements from the others

"I guess that mean I have to share bed with whomever that stays with me for that week.." Ray realized making the 4 guys whom just let the information sink in blushed.

"But just curious, why is only Ray's room queen size bed?"Micheal questioned as everyone turned to the source of the information Jake.

"Well..The reason is pretty stupid but due to the unexpected amount of people that came back with us, we...well..ran out of beds..." 

.

.

.

.

"WHAT KIND OF A REASON IS THAT?!" 

~~~~To be continued~~~~

Okay real talk, the real reason is so that you guys can decide among the 4 guys who you want Ray to be with.

Ryuu: The Flirt

Haru: The Sleepyhead

Yuki: The cold yet blunt

Yuu: The hyperactive 

The character with the most votes will get their ending with Ray, so it's up to you people who ends up with Ray!