War with another pack

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Nick POV•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's been a years since she was kidnapped,my pack looked high and Low for her but nothing.Her assassin gang took the most hit to their heart but acted like nothing happened,saying that she would want this and not to get all depress.

A pack meeting has just ended and I was heading to the bathroom when Glen stopped me

"Alpha,You need to eat more.You hardly touched your food ever since Ray's been kidnapped,she wouldn't want you to-"

"SHUT UP!Stop telling me that 'She would want this' or 'She wouldn't want that'!"I shouted as I stormed off to her room

I always come her when I miss her....I miss her,I'm worried about her,Did that horrible fuckers do anything worst than what we have witnessed?Is.......Is she even alive?Something interrupted my thought with a ear-piercing scream.

"I want all battle wolves outside now!Nicolas,get the kids and woman to safety before coming"

I mind linked them and ran outside to see that another pack was attacking us.I quickly attacked and only one thing goes through my mind.

Only the fittest will win this!

A/n:Hey~Sorry this chapter is short,I'm starting to run out of ideas and I've just started working so i don't have as much time like before but will try to update as frequent as possible,Until then Chao!