Special Chapter

So.. This is an optional chapt er which was requested by @meamiresa, about why Ray was tortured.Hope you enjoy!

~~~~Mike's POV~~~~

As soon as I received the mission from my boss, I took two other partners of mine and headed straight for the school the very next day. I'm sorry Ray, For what you're about to go through.

______FlashBack______

I knocked on the door three times before going into the office, there was my boss. No, not Lucas...My other boss. 

I'm an double agent, however this stupid boss of mine doesn't know that. Though, I think he's starting to suspect somethings about me.

A quick explanation though, this pack that I've been infiltrated,is the pack that wants Ray dead. My mission is to collect as much information as I can.

"What can I do for you boss?"I asked him as I did a slight bow.

"Mike..Are you loyal to me? Or are you just a double agent?"He asked coldly 'Well,shit' I thought as I straighten my back

"Of course I am, What or who made you think I wasn't?"I asked, hoping to get my hands on the idiot.

"I shall make you prove your loyalty." He said, throwing a picture towards me.

I took the picture and looked at it, my eyes widened as I asked "What about her, boss?"

"She's currently a bodyguard for the scar pack alpha, from what I know, they're mates. Capture her and torture her in front of him. I don't care what or how it's done, If you're loyal to me, Prove it." He ordered 

"Y-Yes Sir." I said as I made my way out of the office and back to my room.I mind-link to Lucas saying I needed to meet him asap as I changed into a casual outfit and headed for our usual cafe.

-----TimeSkip-----

"Mike!What's the emergency?" Lucas asked as soon as he sat down on the chair

"I was told to kidnap Ray and torture her since she was the Alpha's mate." I said, pissed at the fact that it was all because of her useless mate that cause her to go through such hardships.

"We...can't do that!" Lucas shouted causing some eyes to turn towards us.

"Uh........Yes, we can." A familiar voice spoke out 

The two of us turned around to see Ray standing over us with her favorite Caramel Frapp in her hand.

"You need to kidnap me and torture me in order for you to gain the trust of the enemy right? Then do it, I can handle it."Ray stated as though it was nothing.

"But! Is it worth it?Just to gain more internal information and advantage, in return for you to go through excruciating pain?" Lucas asked, tear brimmed from his eyes as he looked down at the table. 

Ray made her way to Lucas and touch his cheek with her icy hand caused by her drink causing Lucas to jolt up.

"Of course it's worth it, anything is worth it as long as none of us have to die. Besides, what kind of a strongest assassin would I be if I can't handle excruciating pain?Anyway, the plan will be executed as soon as you can,I'll be playing along and so will my team."Ray announced making sure there's no room for arguments.

"U-understood...I'm sorry for what's about to happen Ray." I apologized

She smiled and said"Don't be, I'm sorry for the guilt you're about to bear."

______Flashback End______

I sigh a shaky breath as I made my way into the school canteen, my face was covered by a mask and my hoodie was over my head.As I reached the canteen, I let out a murderous vibe, as a way to tell Ray that the plan starts now.