Nick's POV

This is Nick POV for the previous chapter,enjoy~~~~!!

After the fight Ray and Natalia had,I went to the next lesson which was physical education that is held at the indoor sports hall.As I enter I heard laughter,it was crazy as hyenas laughter,I traced the voice and I saw Ray laughing with Tyler and someone else but whoever it is, I didn't like the fact that she was laughing with someone else other than me.

When Mr William reached,he told us that we'll be doing self-Defence lesson,we went to our partners which for my case happens to be Ray,butterflies flutters in my stomach when I got to partner her.

"Hey" I said but she ignored me,my heart ache but I pretend nothing happened

" You are gonna fight your partner but try not to break any bones in them,you may begin." Mr William announced

Everyone jumped into action,I looked at other people fighting when Ray caught my attention

"You gonna do it or not?" She said as she got into position

"No way,I don't hit girls"I said 'well,not after what happened with Luna' I thought.

She suddenly started laughing so loud that it attracted everyone's attention

"Oh really?Cuz I'm pretty sure this is not the first time you hit or hurt a girl right?" She said with a smirk on her face

My face darkened and guilt took over whatever feelings I had,'how did she know about this?!' I thought as she continues "Like that time where you threw her off the rooftop that was 14 floor high?"

 'How?' I thought

 "The other time where you beat her up in the basement with neither food nor water to survive for 1 week?"

 'Stop it....pls' I thought as I felt anger

"And the other time where-" my anger raged and I pounce on her while throwing punches at her but she blocked all of it then grabbed my hand and threw me over her making me land on my back,I turned over to get up but she sat on me,pulled my hair and whispered into my ears"How does it feel to be weak Mr Alpha." 

Before I could say any comment,she slams my face to the ground and walked off.

I heard people around me muttering stuff like"did he really do it?" Or "she just beat Nick" Josh,one of my Best Friend and fighter in the pack lifted me up over his shoulder

"Bro,you okay?" He asked

"Physically,yes.Mentally,He'll no" I said as anger raises.

 I will get back on You tonight Ray,just you wait...