It has been two weeks since she confirmed herself that it was really her boring professor whom she saw singing at the club. And after that, gabi-gabi na niyang inaabangan ito para kumanta. Her prof doesn't have a fixed schedule of when he is going to sing but it was fine for her. At least alam talaga niyang kumakanta ito.

It was like she was having fun with this silly secret connection she has with her professor through singing.

"Kakanta ka ba mamaya sa club?" She simply asked. Napatigil naman ito at napatingin sa mga estudyante sa paligid nila. Everyone was currently looking at them, observing their actions. Andres Emilio just frowned.

Hindi tuloy niya maiwasang mapangiti sa reaction nito. With her new discovery, it seemed that walang nakakaalam na kumakanta ang professor nila (for free) sa isang club. And she knows she's the only one who knows his little secret.

"Ms. Mercier," Emilio started in a very low voice, "I don't want you talking about irrelevant things inside the campus." His voice was almost a whisper. He seemed uncomfortable with the stares coming from the other students.

Robyne giggled. She is really having fun teasing him, "Why are you even shy about it anyway? You have a good voice. You should be proud of it."

"I'm done with you, Ms. Mercier." He replied stiffly instead. Maya-maya'y lumabas na ito sa classroom nila. He was really pissed.

Robyne looked back at her classmates who were busy watching and gossiping her. She smiled sweetly at them, "I know, I'm a beautiful slut." She said, her voice enough to be heard by everyone inside. Tumayo naman kaagad siya at nagsimula nang maglakad papalabas ng room nila. She doesn't care about what people think of her. Slut. Whore. Bitch. Hoe. Bimbo. Attention-seeker.

She's used to it.

●●●

"Give a little time to me or burn this out. We'll play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want is the taste that your lips allow. My, my, my, my, oh give me love..."

"You're really obsessed with him," Jade, the bartender commented while Robyne was just listening intently to Andres Emilio singing in front of the crowd. Nakaupo kasi siya sa may counter habang pinapakinggan ang professor niya na kumakanta sa gitna. All the people inside the club were silent and were enthralled into listening to him.

Robyne smiled. It was even funny, 2am na naman itong kumanta doon at apat na oras niya itong hinintay. Jade was even teasing her nonstop for being a loyal fan of her professor.

Ilang minuto naman ay natapos na rin ito sa pagkanta. Everybody clapped their hands and cheered for Emilio. Few minutes later, he was already out of their sight.

"Jade, lalabas na ako." She said, doing her usual routine. Napailing naman ito habang nililinis ang mga hawak nitong shot glass.

"Good luck for it, as always, Robyne."

Robyne just winked at her bartender friend as she made her way out in going through the back part of the club. Sometimes, it's really useful if your friends with the owners or bartenders, laging may mga special privileges.

Nang dumating na siya sa likod ay napansin namang niyang nilalagay na ng professor niya ang gitara nito sa trunk ng kotse nito. She smiled as she approached him. Ganun lagi ang ginagawa niya sa tuwing natatapos itong kumanta. Sinusundan niya ito sa parking lot na nasa likod ng club.

"Hi!"

She heard him again sighing, "Go home now, Ms. Mercier." Andres Emilio immediately closed the trunk.