Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"See you again next meeting

"See you again next meeting." Their professor dismissed them immediately. Lumabas naman kaagad ito sa classroom nila at nagsitayuan na rin ang ibang mga estudyante. Robyne couldn't contain her happiness as she was smiling throughout the lecture. Tumayo din kaagad siya para masundan ang professor nila.

"Emilio!" She yelled, calling his name and enough to draw the attention of the students who were just passing by the hallway.

Napansin naman niyang napatigil ito sa mga yapak nito at napabuntong-hininga. She smiled as she confidently walked towards him, not minding the few eyes who were watching them.

"Hey." She started as she was already in front of her professor. She smiled even widely.

"Ms. Mercier, as what I've always told you, address me properly." Andres Emilio replied then looked at the students who were still watching them. Bumuntong-hininga naman ito ulit. He seemed to look shy.

"Nope," Robyne also looked at the students who were watching them and smiled sweetly. Bumaling naman ito ulit sa professor niya, "That's not why I am calling you. Gusto ko lang i-clarify 'yung tungkol sa sinabi ko dati."

Her professor frowned, "I don't remember making deals with you, Ms. Mercier."

She giggled, "Oh, please. I told you that if ever I get the highest score in your exam, I'll see you singing again at the club."

Of course, she studied so hard for that freaking exam na wala namang kahit isang lumabas sa mga pinag-aralan niya. She was even so sure she's going to fail or be the lowest scorer. But hey, expect the unexpexted. Robyne Mercier is not stupid after all.

And of course, hard work always pays off - and that is she's going to see her mysterious singer of a professor to sing at the club. And she's really so excited for later.

"No, I don't know what you're talking about, Ms. Mercier."

"In denial ka talaga always, no? Anyway, I'm expecting to see you at the club later, professor."

Natahimik naman ito matapos ang sinabi niya at tinaasan siya ng kilay. He looked amused rather than annoyed.

Napailing naman ito, "Focus on your studies more than partying, Ms. Mercier. I have another class." Tinalikuran naman siya kaagad nito at umalis.

Robyne just smirked and crossed her arms as she was just looking at her professor's back walking away. She's confident. He's going to sing for sure.