"Erngh!" Cayden groaned as a large stone smacked him in the face, causing him to lose balance and drop from the sky. "Cayden!" Anna worriedly called, looking down at him. "I'm fine!" he waved up at her. He wiped the blood from the cut above his eye. "Shit...that could've been bad." Anna snuck a glance out to the outer Wall where Levi was sneaking up to the Beast Titan by taking down his wall of normal Titans one by one like a bridge. "That's my hubby." she proudly smiled, then winced at the sharp pain in her abs. "Grr...can't stay like this for long. Come on, Cayden!"

Out beyond the Wall, Levi had finally managed to reach the Beast. Before the Shifter even knew it, Levi was hacking at him, slicing with such speed that it was impossible for them to regenerate. The look in Levi's eyes would frighten anyone who didn't know him personally. It wasn't just the look of anger, but of pain. This one Titan alone had caused so much damage. He was damned if he didn't find out who it was beneath the Titan skin. "You looked like," Levi said, constantly slicing at the Titan's nape, eyes, fingers, and more. "You were enjoying yourself." He'd managed to slice its knees, bringing the Titan down to the ground.

Whoever was in the Titan must have been panicking at that point. "Well, don't let me put a damper on your fun!" Levi wasn't even close to finished. He sliced and he sliced until he hit human flesh, and even then, sliced that too until the man behind the Beast was unarmed, quite literally.  The man who appeared out of the Titan body was tall, broad, and a well-toned body with shaggy, pale blond hair and a matching mustache that descended down into his beard. Levi slammed his sword into the man's mouth before he got a chance to say anything. "Urgh!" groaned the man.

"Your body is heavily damaged after transforming into a Titan...so you can't transform again while you're busy healing. Isn't that right?" Levi wheezed, out of breath from how much strength it took to take the Beast down. "Hey!" Levi said when faced with no reply. He shoved the sword through the man's mouth and out his right eye. "Answer me. Don't you have any manners?" But deep down Levi knew couldn't kill him. Not yet. He needed someone else alive to transform into a Titan and take the Beast's power, or else it was wasted. That's when he thought of his wife.

Anna...if she takes his power away...she will live...

While distracted by the thought of his love, another Shifter came up from behind and snapped at Levi, startling him as it took the Beast's Shifter in its mouth and ran off. Levi stared at it in shock. "Hey!" he yelled after it. "Where are you going? Stop. I'm not done with you yet." The man in the second Titan's mouth was furious. "ALL OF YOU!" he commanded his Titans. "KILL HIM!"

Left all alone, Levi was faced with more than a dozen Titans coming straight for him.

Hysteria watched from a tree not too far away. "Oh, dear," she crooned eloquently, crossing her legs. "I do hope you use that raw strength of yours, Levi. It would be a shame to waste such a pretty face."

"Look at what you've done, Levi..." spoke the man. "Agh, this hurts...but...your weapons must be nearly spent. Once you're gone...I'll have wiped all of you out. It was a pretty close fight, but we win."

"I...swore to her..." Levi clenched his dulled swords. "I swore to her that I'd kill you..." Levi revved his ODM gear and launched himself up into the air again. Although his weapons were spent, he refused to give up.

"Gah! Captain Levi!" Ruby's eyes spotted his heat signature all the way past the Wall all by himself as she had swung herself up about 52 meters into the air. She was torn between going back to help Eren or saving the Captain. In the end, she hoped she'd made the right decision as she landed on the outer Wall again. "Come on..." she shut her eyes and made a running leap off the Wall.

"Huh?" the man looked to the falling teenager. "Killing yourself now so you don't have to deal with the pain of being eaten? How heroic."

Just a few meters before she would've hit the ground, Ruby's eyes opened, flashing a bright neon green as she sliced her hand with her blade. A blast of hot Titan steam and a bolt of green and yellow lightning distracted all nearby Titans towards her. From the steam emerged the Skeleton Titan, looking strong and angry. Ruby stood at 21 meters, taller than she'd been before. She cast one quick look at the man in the quadrupedal Titan's mouth, then took off running towards the Captain, stomping on every smaller Titan on her way.