I pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, holding back an urge to pinch his cheeks as he smiled in his sleep, a lovely light-rouge flush coming upon his skin.

I then remembered that I was still in my sopping-wet clothes as my hair dripped onto Taehyung's face, causing him to wrinkle his nose and turn over in his sleep.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung's PoV;

Groggily, I woke up to Yeontan headbutting his cage and barking at something.

There was a dull ache in the bottom of my back and a crick in the side of my neck, causing me to sit up and attempt to crack my spine.

I got up, successfully cracking the ache and chasing the drowsiness away.

I saw that Jeong-ja was still sleeping, her small hands holding onto the blanket that had moved, her hair coming down from its bun.

"Hey, petal." A deep voice murmured, followed by some crunching.

I looked up, seeing Jeongguk in the kitchen doorway, hand holding a bowl of cereal.

"Hey." I smiled.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, moving out of my way and following me into the kitchen as I entered.

"Mmm, not bad. Sofa isn't the comfiest." I sighed, turning to face him properly with lively eyes, now fully awake.

I jolted as I saw that his faded pink hair was wet, scraped backwards and revealing a blemish-free forehead. My eyes moved down to the bowl in his hands, seeing that there was not the familiar blue cotton shirt covering his chest. There was not the familiar black sweatpants clothing his legs.

There was nothing apart from a black towel wrapped around his small waist, contrasting nicely against his tanned and toned skin, the ink standing out on wet skin.

"Y-you're naked!" I stammered in surprise.

"Mmpf-" He coughed, choking on cereal, "well. Not naked. I had a shower and I had no dry clothes. I have a towel on."

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself, too embarrassed to look at the shameless, (technically) naked man before me, who happily chewed, oblivious to my embarrassment.

"I smell like cherries." He sniffed, "meh."

He shrugged, unbothered by the fruity scent.

"D-do you want to borrow some clothes?" I asked, covering my eyes with my hand as I turned around.

"Well, I'm not bothered to walk around naked, but it does seem like you're a bit embarrassed." He laughed, hand resting on the knot of the towel (something he usually did with his belt buckle, and it would appear that he's subconsciously doing it).

"I can't help it." I mumbled, going to walk past him but being stopped.

I met a slightly damp chest as he hugged me tightly.

"J-"

"You're too cute, petal." He murmured, hand resting on the small of my back.

His soft words and gentle handling caused me to forget his lack-of-clothing issue and I leaned into the hold, resting my face in his bare neck.

"You do smell good."

"Damn, I fucking know." He said proudly, almost as if he'd achieved an award.

"Ugh, my shirt is wet." I groaned as we pulled apart, reliving the embarrassment as I remembered that he was naked, "c-clothes!"

He laughed, allowing me to drag him upstairs to my bedroom and throw some clothes at him.

I turned away, about to go downstairs when his hand yanked me back, arms quickly wrapping around my waist in what I could only describe as assassin's speed, pulling me onto the bed.

I landed with a small bounce, my back sinking into the slightly uncomfortable mattress that I had grown accustomed to.

I watched as Jeongguk crawled on top of me, staring into his beautiful lilac eyes as his face came closer to mine, gazing as he lowered his lips to mine.

He kissed me softly, one hand holding my hip as the other wrapped around the back of my neck, fingertips grazing the shorter hairs of my head.

I melted into his touch, shutting my eyes as he turned his head to come in at a better angle, his thumb rubbing along my hipbone - my belly partly exposed as a result of the shirt riding up after the playful shove.

We pulled apart, Jeongguk's head moving and flopping at the bow of my ribcage.

I stroked his hair softly, knowing that he enjoyed having the unintentional dip-dyed strands played with (as long as you were gentle), twisting the soft tufts between my fingers.

I giggled as his lips grazed my tummy, the strange sensation of the bare contact causing my skin to tickle.

He flicked his head up at my giggle, testing the waters as he pressed a kiss to the area, causing me to laugh louder and wriggle slightly.

He laughed at my entertainment, eyes becoming crescents as he smiled genuinely through laughter.

He blew a raspberry on the skin, causing me to writhe and wriggle madly in his hold, shrieking with laughter, my heart swelling as I watched him struggle to kiss through his laughter, unable to hold it back at my reaction.

"Je-Jeongguk!" I laughed, wriggling around like a worm, "I sw-"

I was interrupted by another raspberry, causing me to throw my head back as I sounded a belly-laugh, the sound deep and rumbly, Jeongguk chuckling along with it.

"You swear what?" He asked, voice cheery.

"I'll-I'll, uh." I struggled for a response, "I'll tickle you!"

With this, his head gently hit against my stomach as he buried his face in it, laughing loudly at the lame response.

"I'm so scared!" He tried to say through laughter, his eyes tearing up at how hard he chortled.

I went to respond, but he stopped the words with another raspberry to the skin, making me wriggle again and laugh at the tickling sensation.

His eyes crinkled happily, hold becoming soft on my hips as he laughed admirably at my reaction.

"God, you're so fucking cute, petal." He smiled, letting go of my side with one hand to wipe at his tears, "I'm so in love with you."

I smiled widely, feeling bubbly and giddy from the numerous rounds of laughter that had occurred previously.

I gestured for him to come up and when he did, I held either side of his face with my hands.

I pressed an affectionate kiss to his nose, smiling further as his eyes fluttered shut (getting kissed on his nose or chin was a major weakness), "good. Because I'm deeply in love with you."