Chapter 11 -Birthday S*x-

WARNING: This chapter contains smut !! If you are under 18 or feel uncomfortable reading it, i suggest you now to read this chapter. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

DISCLAIMER: There might be some spelling mistakes, I'll edit them later.

The next morning I woke up and found beside me a heavy sleeping Tiffany. I got out of bed trying not to wake her up. I went downstairs and found Taeyeon in the kitchen pouring some coffee in her mug.

Heeyeon: Good Morning~ !

Taeyeon: Good Morning! How did you sleep?

Heeyeon: Good~

I said stretching my arms.

Heeyeon: Do you wanna make breakfast while we wait for the others to wake up ?

Taeyeon: Yeah sure !

We started cooking and we made pancakes, waffles and some cookies. We also prepared little bowls for all of us with yogurt that had on top a little bit of cereal, blueberries and raspberries. We also made of course coffee and some orange juice. I went and prepared the table on the garden we had near the pool because we had the sea as our view and it's an absolutely stunning view in the morning.
The house was smelling delicious because of the foods we prepared and soon everyone was awake and we started taking our breakfast.

After we where done eating we decided to go swimming on the beach. The water was so cool and refreshing, we were having such a good time ! I could spot Tiffany and Jimin playing around and throwing water to each other. After some time the others got out of the water and sat under the umbrella and me and Jungkook stayed a bit more inside the water. He was holding me close to him and starring deep in my eyes. He was making me nervous by looking at me like that and I couldn't help but ask.

Heeyeon: w-why are you looking at me like that..?

Jungkook: No reason, I just can't help it not looking at you.

I blushed at his words. A small chuckle escaped my lips.

Jungkook: What ?

Heeyeon: Nothing it's just I've been thinking the way we met that day at the park and then again at the strip club and how everything happened so fast.

Jungkook: Did you regret that you met me ?

Heeyeon: No ! Not at all !! The opposite, I think meting you was the best that could happen to me. You came in my life just when I needed you.

Suddenly he pulled me closer and hugged me, locking me tight in his embrace and said near my ear.

Jungkook: I love you, Lee Heeyeon..

"I love you" .. such a big word. No one has ever told me that .. and if someone did in the past, he was lying. But hearing that from him, it feels.. real. What he said felt real.. I hugged him back, and the feeling of his warm skin on me relaxed me. I want him to hold me like that forever.

Heeyeon: .. I love you too Jeon Jungkook

He came a little closer and without a warning he gave me a kiss full o passion. I was melting in his touch and suddenly I wanted more. Then it hit me ! I moved away from him breaking the kiss.

Heeyeon: HOLD UP BOII !! Are trying to take me down and win the game ?

Jungkook looked at me questioning but then he understood what I meant.