Catastrophe (XIV)

Start from the beginning

He felt quite depressed at the thought that his younger brother was being taken away.

Bao Bao patted his soft round body against Kyle's shoulder. He too, knew the pain all too well. Bao Bao snuck a glare at Noel. One time he had happen upon the scene where he almost poked his eyes out. Bao Bao learned his lesson from this experience, and he always made sure that he wouldn't come upon anything like that again!

Noel had been sitting on the bed with his back leaned against the head board. His hand was gripped onto the back of Allen's head as Allen was performing oral s*x. Bao Bao froze at the sight. He saw his host lick it as it was a popsicle, even sucking on it. Their groans and moans were being recorded into his mind.

Bao Bao even saw that demon turn and look in his direction and smirk. He definitely saw a smirk from those damnable lips! That.... that seductive eight pack devil seduced his host!!! He's even performing oral s*x on that man's big c*ck. Wuuu~ My BABYYYY!!!!!! My poor innocent baby was defiled by that man's influence....

Bao Bao 'fainted' from this sight. Actually, he just fell onto the floor and played dead. He couldn't even faint if he wanted to, but his old but young on the inside heart couldn't take this scene.

If Bao Bao had learned that his host hadn't learn that from Noel but rather one his researcher colleague, he would've split that man's head in half and hung his body on a tall telephone pole so that birds could poop on him. He would let him hang there for seven days before allowing him to sit in a uncleaned outhouse.

If Bao Bao also knew that Allen had come upon the conversation by accident, when one of the colleagues were boasting off about his girlfriend. He would advise his host to not talk or listen to any strangers at all. He wouldn't want his little baby getting more strange ideas.

---

A year and a half later. There was also an event that deserved to be celebrated. Allen and the others had successfully created the V-virus. They made sure that there wasn't any major side effect that would cause damage to whoever took it. The V-virus enhanced the normal human's physical ability by leaps and bounds.

Their strength was comparable to that of a level 2 zombie, but if you didn't have any combat experience it would be more of a level 1 zombie. They would be able to jump up to three meters into the air. Their body regeneration speed increased as well as their five senses.

Based on the virus genetic sequence that they had taken out of a 'comet'. Allen was able look into different strands of the virus and analyze them. With each test, Allen and the others were able to single out the one individual strand that would make the V-virus 'perfect'. At least, it wouldn't have a large negative affect on it's host.

The side effects weren't that bad.... It's just that it amplified their hormones.... by a lot. Meaning that their sexual urges were increased *cough*. For their bedding partners or future bedding partners, this would be a nightmare. It was also dangerous as one who was injected with the V-virus could accidentally kill their partner, who was a normal human with just one mistake.

Their bodily fluids acted an aphrodisiac, like a euphoric drugs that was easily addictive. The bodily fluids also had another effect, a healing property to them as it carried part of the V-virus but it wouldn't infect whoever consumed it. It would simply be broken down by the body's immune system after a one or two hours, depending on one's cell metabolism speed.

The first human experiments were the special ops group, after the animal trials. Although they gained superhuman strength, they weren't immune to the Z-virus. So they had to be careful when handling zombies, so that they wouldn't get accidentally injured.

The V-virus was only given to soldiers that had passed a mental and physical test, they were placed under. Allen was hailed as a genius amongst the soldiers inside of the base. Although they wanted to give it to the citizens as well, there was also the conflict with the opposing faction.

There was the fear that the Black Order was among the normal citizens and once injected with the V-virus, they would give their blood sample to the Black Order to study. The researchers were also one of the groups that didn't get the V-virus injection.

Allen had some suspicions on a rat inside of the wall and made a plan to draw it out.Naturally, he too wouldn't receive one as it would become suspicious to the other research members. Allen *cough* found that Noel's sex drive crashed through the roof. Bao Bao on the other hand couldn't believe how long he had to be away so that he wouldn't have to hear or see those obscene sounds. He thought that maybe his host had a body out of elastic rubber....

They military had safeguarded that Allen was the one who figured out the correct chemical component and the right formula for the V-virus, but even so word had somehow 'leaked' that Allen was the great mind behind the completion of the V-virus. This made the Black Order only made them want Allen and they place a bounty on his head.

The Black Order had completed the V-virus as well but there was an inferior product to Allen's. Their V-virus had two major side affects, one was that it was picky on who it chose, you could die if injected with it and it rejected you. Another was that it shortened the life span of the host by half. And, so Allen was like a diamond amongst the rubble and stones that was awaiting to be snatched.