Ten minutes Till the End

The end? But was it really?

Merlin then smiled at them, innocently, like he was doing nothing wrong. How could he stand there like he did nothing? Supernatural's eyes started to twitch. Trying to get free, " Ohhh silly~ Don't worry... You'll be with Mlp soon." He said smiling, Supernatural, glared at him, and spat right in his face. This surprised Merlin, it hit him right in the middle of the forehead, using his. sleeve to wipe off the disgusting spit, from his face, then drawing back his hand and back handing Supernatural across the face. (that bitch slap tho) 

A red mark across his face, Supernatural looked at the ground " You wanna act like a fifthly bitch. I'll treat you like one." Merlin said his voice sounded dark, with no of warmth, or care, just hatred.

With that, Merlin left slamming the door behind him. As soon a he was gone, Supernatural swung over to Sherlock, For some reason he felt stinging sensation on his back, but tried to ignore it, trying to untie Sherlock's wrist. But while he was doing that, he felt he was floating, then noticed that Sherlock wasn't looking or paying attention to him trying to untie him. But for some reason Sherlock was looking up, so he did to, behind him was the reason why he was floating.

Behind him was a pair of beautiful black wings, "Ohhh yea... heh?.. forgot I had these......" He said, Sherlock face palmed with his now free hands, and with them, untied Supernatural.

Merlin, already upstairs, almost of out the building, took the remote from his pocket "Ten minutes on the clock.... It'll be fun to see you fail."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer (Hetalia): annnnnd another chapter done! Wow so close to the end...

Hetalia: ohhhh!! This is getting sooo intense! Will Sherlock and Supernatural warn them in time!!! I need to know!

Write: First.... you in my mind... so you already know what's going to happy. Second. Shhhhh!!

Hetalia: -3- you no fun....

Writer:  Annnywayyyyy *rolls into pillow fort with Hetalia* *watching Homestuck* Hetalia and writer out! Peace!!