Caught

Fuyuki and Ash stood, shaking in there boots, from the voice, that familiar, ice cold voice that never showed love, only hatred towards others. Soon out of the shadow, Principle Portal appeared, with a evil smile on her face.

"It would appear you two strayed from the right path..." She said, walking slowly towards the two boys that stood in fear. Fuyuki went to go speak, but for some reason he was biting his tongue, he took a deep breath, then began "Well, if it isn't the Portal Fandom..." He said, trying to act brave, one of them had to be brave, and it sure the hell wasn't going to be Ash, he looked like he was ready to piss his pants.

"Why do all this...? Why kill or more like delete all the Fandoms?" Fuyuki asked, she snickered "So I'll be the only one left."

Fuyuki was confuses on that statement, who would want to be the only Fandom left? Being alone isn't any fun.

"I don't get it..." He said, She looked at him "It's simple really, if I'm the only one left, that means, I'll be the one everyone likes the most, and Hetalia, Homestuck, and all those other Fandom's everyone love sooo much, will be forgotten, and only Portal will stand..." She said as her appearance changed, she looked somewhat like a robot, the yellow and blue eye, but instead of flesh, metal. Metal with a cold heart.

" We wont let you get away with this!" Fuyuki shouted. Portal chuckled as something wrapped around Fuyuki's arm's, leg's and neck. Ash seeing this, ran, as fast as he could, and the arms type things, couldn't reach him "Oh well, who would listen to someone like him." Portal said, bringing her attention back to Fuyuki "What are you waiting for, delete me already, Delete the Sgt. Frog Fandom..."

Portal laughed right in his face "Silly boy, I'm not going to  delete you, I'm going to make you watch as i destroy this world and everything you hold dear to you." She said, walking off back into the darkness.

Mistaken Identities (A FandomStuck Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें