Finding Fuyuki

~ Ash's PoV ~

We ran down the hallway. Turning every corner, trying to find him. Where was he? Why didn't I remember where he was?! Why-

~ PoV over ~

Ash and Toris stopped as they saw what was in front of them. It was Fuyuki, he didn't appear to be hurt, but when they went to untie him. He started to scream bloody murder. He had things sticking to the side of his face.

~ Fuyuki's PoV ~

All I remember was getting captured by Portal, and her sticking things to me. I didn't know why I was screaming, but all I saw where two terrible figures standing in front of me. One had horns, black eyes, and sharp teeth. His flesh was hanging from his bones, and his nails were unbelievably long. The other one had blood shocked eyes, with black running down them, he was missing an arm, and had sharp teeth, with little creatures surrounding him. The creatures looked mutated. Bleeding eyes, patches of fur missing, broken claws, and teeth. It was just out right terrible, and I wished it would go away.

~ PoV over ~

The boys looked at each other, why was he screaming like that? They were trying to help him. Toris went to go untie his arms, and Fuyuki slapped him across the face, and really hard at that.

" THAT FUCKING HURT." He said, then walked but up to him, glaring at him. Looking at the things on Fuyuki's face.

~ Toris's PoV ~

He'd hit me pretty hard. My cheek felt warm, but then I noticed the things on his face, and did the only logical thing anyone else would do, and ripped them off.

~ PoV over ~

With a swift move. Toris tore them off, and Fuyuki screamed "Owowowowowowowowow!" He said flailing around. Ash untie him, and Fuyuki fell on the ground. Looking around, he noticed Ash and Toris "Ohh, hey guys." He said smiling, Ash hugged him " Eyyy Bro!" He said "Good to have ya back." He added, "Good to be back." Fuyuki said.

Next time: Kuni and John