Mistaken Identities (A FandomStuck Story)

It was a beautiful day, sun...... BOOM!!Everyone ran, cries, screams for help, pleading, begging to be spared.

"Scout!, Scout wake up!!"

Scout Faust awoke, tears in his eyes, shaking "W-what happened??" He asked sitting up, looking at the boy standing beside his bed. The boy's name was Dean, Dean Kripke. He was wearing a tan trench coat, blue jeans, with a black T-shirt and Tennis Shoe's " Nothing, you just had a bad dream, that's all." Dean said smiling " But may I ask- What was it about??" He added, sitting on the side Scout's bed. Scout picked up his glasses, and put them on, with a deep sigh " I have no idea, I don't remember..."

Dean jumped up " Oh- oh well, guess it doesn't really matter. Get dressed it's almost time for class." Dean said walking to the door. Scout got out of bed and got dressed. He had on a blue vest with a pink shirt on underneath, with a rainbow scarf wrapped around his neck, blue jeans, and pair of black converse. He walked out the room, where Dean was waiting for him.

The school they were in was Called Fan no sekai Academy. Many people went there. Hoping to get a good education. Dean and Scout walked down the halls. They were a goldish color, with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The carpet was a dark red. As they walked farther down the hall, someone stood there, reading what looked to be manga.

" Hey! Kuni!!!" Scout shouted.

Kuni Himaruya, he was around Scout's height, just a little taller. He had on a brown bomber jacket, with a black shirt, blue jeans and black converse. He flipped through the pages and looked over at him. He waved and smiled, Kuni was a nice boy, who had a very big love for Hetalia, with a brown pipe cleaner attached to his ear, to make it look like he had a curl like the character Italy. Before they reached Kuni, a boy stepped out from behind him. The boy's name was Toris Hussie. He had yellow contacts in, with horn's that matched the character Karkat from Homestuck, with a black shirt, with a pair of Jeans. When the two walked up to them Kuni was already back to reading his manga.

Dean glared at Toris "Ewwwww, Toris." Toris glared back " Ewwww Dean." Scout tapped them both on their heads " Come now you two, don't start fighting, it's not even passed noon!!" Kuni flipped another page " That's all they know, and will ever know." He said looking up " Remind me again why you two hate each other so much?" He said pushing up the reading glasses he had on his face.

Dean and Toris both shrugged. Truthfully, it all happened back in middle school, when Toris went to sit down and said that he didn't like Supernatural, and it seemed like a boring show, so Dean threw salt in Tori's eye's and he couldn't see for three days. Making him miss the next Homestuck updated, so yea, Toris was pretty made.

As the bell rang, the four boy's headed to class, to find two people already in the class room. One of them turn and waved to them " Hey guys~! over here!!" He said. The boy's name was John Smith. He wore a brown trench coat, with a pair of 3D glasses. Muted rainbow colored scarf, with a white button down shirt, with a red bow tie, and a pair of red Converse. The boy next to John stood up, and looked at the four, he was taller then John and wore a black coat, with a blue scarf and striped shirt. The boy's name was Keith Holmes.

Before the others could say anything, the bell rang for class to started. A man with a blue suit on walked into the classroom " Good morning class." He said " Good morning, Professor Tumblr." The class said in unison, and the day began.