Another one gone.

Terror in their eyes, as Scout hung from the roof, after a couple of minutes, he stopped kicking. Ash screamed, " Why- why him?!" Fuyuki shouted. Dean clutched his fist. Tears ran down his face, as he watched his best friend jump. But it didn't make any since to him. Scout was always so happy. Well at least he thought he was.

Dean walked back into the school, the hallway felt cold and lonely. Empty like you had nothing, or a hole in your heart. His bangs fell over his face as he walked, he seemed dark and gloomy, he could hear his foot step down the hall, as he went back to his room.

Ash and Fuyuki slowly walked back inside. When they arrive to their room, every My Little Pony thing they had ever owned, was gone, including the Dangna Ronpa things. Ash punched the wall, he hated how they were getting away with this, hated how no one believed them, but why. Ash always asked himself, why?

Now you'd think, death and murder would make people go home, but nahhhh, everyone continued to stay there.

A couple of weeks later, was the first school dance, something everyone was looking forward to. Well everyone but our special group of si- I mean five people. Keith, John, Kuni, Toris and Dean sat against the wall, still hung up on their friends death ( DAT PUN DOE.... I feel horrible for that... But it had to be done.)

On every table there was a place to sit six people, and each sitting place had a glass of Red Rum. You'd think after all that happened, people would find that a little odd? I mean, three deaths, then the principle gives you Red rum? Pft /idiots/.

But, there were two people that did get it, Ash looked at the glasses and Fuyuki sniffed one " Hmm... Rum...and it's red.." Ash said, Fuyuki twitched " MURDDDERRRR." He said, flailing his arms back an forth. Ash hushed him, they weren't supposed to be there, it was a party for the upper classmates which every one was around 18, Ash and Fuyuki were only around 13, the principle can't allow under age drinking, do you know how much trouble she'd get in? She'd get in trouble for this, but not as much is she let those two drink.

"Well, Principle Portal has to stay here, so she can watch the dance...." Ash said, Fuyuki nodded, and they snuck out of the gym, and went down the hall.