Computers..

As they walked down the hall away from the gym, it started to get colder, "Why is it always so cold here- Stupid Pekoponian's..." Fuyuki said, shivering, Ash looked at him " Well... right now your a "Pekoponian" to,,, So hush and stop complaining.." He said tapping him on the shoulder.

As they walked down the hall, they saw the saw light, that light Eren saw. Fuyuki and Ash walked towards it. The floor down this hall was different from the normal red carpet one, the floor was metal, but the strange thing was, before they walked into that hallway, it was normal.

At the end of the hall was a big metal door, much like the principles. But for a big strange looking door, it wasn't very heavily guarded, well it wasn't even guarded, no one was around it, and it opened with ease.

"Pffft, when you want to hide something, don't you think the best thing would be to hide it out of sight?" Ash asked, Fuyuki glanced at him " Well, when you hide stuff, make it look like your not hiding anything." They both shrugged and walked into the room.

But did it ever come to them, wasn't it a little too easy? But of course they didn't think of that, all they thought, was they found the problems, and were going to fix them.

When they finally got to the bottom of stairs, out of breathe they looked around, Computers, computers every where. Fuyuki's face lit up "Oh my~!" He said running up to one, then stopping, looking at it. All he say was Eren, chained up to a wall in the computer, and at the bottom of the screen, it said 'CANCELED' In  big letters, "So... That's what she does.... She doesn't kill them.... Just makes us think she does.... She does something worse.... She cancels their fandoms... So everyone forgets them..." Ash said walking up to Fuyuki, standing beside him, " So-" Fuyuki said, glancing at another computer, to see Scout, still hanging of the roof, but, how? They had moved his body.

Soon they realized, all these computer, had everything in them. Everything they where looking for.

But before they could celebrate, a clap was heard from in the darkness " Well done. "