Plan

They headed down the hallway, that was dark, no one was around, and that worried them. They had came up with a plan, and how to stop her.

~ Le Flash back ~

Dean: How do we stop her?

Ash: Best thing to do to basically a computer.... we give her a virus.

Kuni: Good plan

John: Indeed.

Keith: *nods*

Toris: What happens if it fails...??

Ash:........... This world will be no more...

~ Le Flash back oveh ~

Ash put something around his neck, it was a little flash-drive " The virus will activate right as it's put in Portal's hard-drive," He said "but it will only last for ten minutes, that should be enough time to get everyone's memories back." He said.

Dean looked at him " What if we don't?" He asked, Ash looked at him calmly " Then..... It was nice knowing you.." He said with a sad tone, looking down at the ground, as they headed to the hallway. The hallway that no one ever paid attention to, that was ignored. As they walked down the hall " I don't know why we ignore this hallway.... It's quite big...." Dean said, " It's not the fact that we ignored it, it's that there was nothing we needed to do down here, so we pretty much just forgot about it." John said, crossing his arms.

Ash handed the flash-drive to Keith " Here... you and Dean get Portal.... Me, and Toris will get Fuyuki,,, and Kuni and John will go to the computers and give everyone their memories back."

Keith and Dean walked down the hall, towards the big room. Keith looked around, he looked uneasy like he didn't trust this whole area " This is too easy..." He said stopping and looking around "Come on, Keith, we don't have time for this... We need to go, now." He said, tugging on Keith's jacket, as they heard a growl. The wolf looking creature came out from the shadows.

" The fuck is that...???" Dean said looking at it as it growled " Well, I don't know... but it doesn't look like it likes us much...." Sherlock said.

It growled and showed it's teeth which appeared to be metal, and it was clear it was a robot, and it ran towards Keith, barking, eye's turning red. Dean ran behind it, getting close enough to flick a button, as the machine went lip, made a yelping noise, and fell to the group.

" What did you do??" Keith asked " Well... it's a machine....every machine has a off button." Dean said, Keith tilted his head " I turned it off-" He said, " Ohhhhh" Keith said as he continued to walk down the hallway.

Next Time: Ash and Toris