|38.|

So it's been a whole two weeks since the incident at the show.I'm driving to the jail because Trey and Darryl got locked up and they got bond.Chris claimed they assaulted him.They were gonna send Nahmir to Juvenile Detention But I pulled a few strings to make sure he makes it to school Monday.Its his senior year and I wanna see him graduate.But Darryl and Trey had to do time and they still gotta court hearing.They bond high but I paid it.I've been trying to keep the fans updated and stuff.But what makes me mad is that Chris walks free.While Trey and Darryl are locked up.Ar'mon is continuing Darryl's tour with Lucki.They doing little meet and greets until stuff get back to normal.They left the pregnant woman to do everything.Im managing the tour funds and everything.They lucky I love them....I'm wearing a hoodie with they faces on it saying free them.Thought it would be fun to wear.My phone ringing.Oh it's Jayden.I love you lil bro but I ain't got time to talk.Im trying to fight through These mood swings before I end up lashing out on somebody.

So I pulled up at what looks like the jail, I think.I see hundreds of people lined up outside.So I got out the car and I walked closer and they had Darryl and Trey faces on shirts and stuff.They are so cute.Awe the fans are so sweet.I tried to sneak past but they started screaming my name once they saw me.Then I see Trey and Darryl walking out.I almost broke my neck trying to get to them.I hugged them both.

"Damn Jazz"laughed Trey
"Bae look at all these people"said Darryl
Since when am I his girlfriend,but hey ima ride with it.
Both of them grabbed my hand.

|Trey|
Of course I just heard him call her bae.Man I love Jazz and I always will.I'm trying not to be so bitter but damn,that's all me.Dating other people only made me bottle up my emotions and realize how much I need her.I like Lucki a lot but I'm still in love with Jazz.Lucki try's so hard to be nice around Jazz because we all used to link when Jazz was with Tae.But now she doesn't like Jazz.I'm hoping and praying that it's my baby.

We walked past the fans,waving and hugging most of them till we got in Jazz car and she buckled up.I sat in the front since DDG was already in the back.

"Jazz your phone ringing"I said picking it up.She kept her eyes focused on the road.
"It's J-"I said but she cut me off
"Um can you turn my phone off it's irritating.The sound"she said sort of fidgety
I turned it off and she took a breath.

"So how was jail"she said
I laughed
"I mean it was something.The food was nasty and most of them dudes kept looking at me and DDG"I said
"Like I literally held my pee till everybody went to sleep"Darryl said
"Right.Cause Them niggas crazy"Darryl said
"Bruhh the shower was so nasty"I said
"Ewwww"Jazz said
"Did y'all see my hoodie"she asked
"Yeah"I smiled
"It's dope"DDG said

"Yeah it's custom made.But y'all I have important news"she said
"What is it"we said in unison
"I have the conception date"she said
"Well"Darryl said
"I haven't opened the envelope yet.Because I wanted all three of us to hear at the same time"she said pulling in.
"Oh"I said praying that this my child.
"Yeah."She said getting out the car.
We all walked in her house.

|Jazz|
Man I'm so scared to find out who the father is.I love both of them and I don't either one to be hurt.If I would've stayed faithful me and Trey would be in a whole different situation.But maybe a break is what we needed.Well break up.It would feel so weird if it's Trey's and I were to have sex with Darryl while pregnant.It just all feels weird and out of place.They both basically did time for me because Chris decided to push me.They are so nice to me....

So we sat on the couch just chilling.Like for an hour we sat in silence on social media.I made a post on ig saying they freed my favs.Ar'mon commented saying tell brosky to call me and I wanna see you ugly.Ar'mon my nigga.He a real one.But now is the time to tell them because I know it's awkward just sitting here waiting with this awkward silence.

"Y'all so"I said well basically whispered
They both sat up looking at me with straight faces.
They just made me so much more nervous.
I pulled out the paper and I read it before telling them.
"The father is-"I said but my phone wanna ring.

"Bruhhh goddamn"I said picking up my phone irritated asf.
"Are you straight"asked Darryl

I answered

"Hello"I said all irritated
Teresa is crying.
"Jazmine your brother is dead."
"What"I said almost crying
"Jayden is gone"she cried
"Tell me you're lying"I said
"Emily died this morning and-"
I hung up and completely broke down.

If I would've picked up my phone earlier maybe my little brother would still be here.Tey ran to me.

"What's wrong"he asked
"Jay is dead"I cried
I looked at Darryl and Trey and they looked like they finna cry too.
I walked upstairs to my room crying and I locked the door.

I should've answered the fucking phone.Now Jayden is gone because of me.He had a bright future ahead of him.He called me,so happy about everything and how he was about to start college.He was so smart,his high school valedictorian.Its all my fault.He didn't deserve this.He killed himself because he loved Emily.And wanted to be with her.I could've talked him out of it.He called me every week and asked about the baby and told me he wanted to visit before he starts school.I could've saved him,I could've saved him.Now I'm thinking terrible thoughts about killing myself to escape this guilt.But I'm carrying someone inside me and I just can't.Knowing that this isn't just my body anymore.Its been a year without me cutting myself and causing harm to my body.Jay was such a nice person.

|Trey|
So Jayden is dead man.I treated him like family and loved him like a little brother.He was a smart and talented dude.And now Jazz won't let me in her room.Im sitting with my back to her door,hearing her cries.DDG is outside probably crying because and Jayden was super close and stuff.This hurts me.

Comment 😭