Part 16

Cisco POV
"He's not doing good!" I exclaim while entering star labs where Cait already took the things we need. "Lay him on the table," she orders and I do so. "Oliver says he wasn't hit, just fainted. Out of the blue, that worries me even more," Cait informs me. "He'll be okay, promise," I calm her. We go to work without further ado.

After two hours of sugerie we're done. "Cait, there's nothing more we can do for him, it's up to him to wake up now," I tell her, she nods in agreement. I walk over to the desk and start playing 'Poker Face' from Lady Gaga. "Why are you playing this song?" Caitlyn asks. "It worked before maybe it'll work again, you never kno-" I get cut off by Barry jumping out of the bed. "AAAAH!!!" I shriek. "Man you gave me a heart attack!" I yell at him. He simply ignores me. "What happened?" He asks
"You passed out," Cait informs him. He nods like the explanation Cait gave him makes sense.
"I got to call Felicity," he says before leaving the room.

Felicity POV
Barry. Is all I can think about right now. I'm deeply lost in thoughts, I don't even hear my phone ring. "Aren't you gonna get that?" Oliver asks. "Huh," I say and he points at my phone. I grab it and look after the number, unknown.
"Hello?"
"Felicity! Glad you picked up," I hear on the other side of the line.
"Barry! Thank god!" I exclaim, Oliver and Digg are standing next to me now. "Put him on speaker," Oliver orders.
"Barry, you're now on speaker," I tell him.
"I'm calling to say that I'm fine,  really. Just another black out," he tells us.
"I shouldn't have taken you with," Oliver says.
"You did the right thing, trust me," says Barry.
"I'm just glad you're okay," I say when everyone is done apologising.
"Have you got any info on the meta?" Barry asks.
"Sadly, no," Oliver informs him. "He left after you passed out," he continues. A sight is heard from the other side of the line.
"Well thanks either way," Barry says before hanging up the phone.
"He'll be fine," Oliver says in a calming voice. "I know and that's what worries me, he is fine enough to look for danger again."

I'm sorry short part but please read my authors note in the next part.