part 8

I've been in a relationship with Jessica for a couple of months now. The more I disappear, the more she gets suspicious. And I'm beginning to run out of excuses. I already had the famous 'my grandmother is sick and I need to visit her.' Or thee family drama of course. She probably thinks I'm looking for trouble. She is really starting to become a problem, just like my health. I keep fainting for whatshowever reason. Caitlyn and Cisco are still trying to find out what is wrong with me. 

It's six in the morning and I'm headed to work. I say hi to a couple of people passing, and get a coffee. "Hello how can I help you?" The girl behind the bar says. "Uhm, can you get me a coffee with two sugars and some milk, please?" I ask. "Sure." she kindly responses. I can't help but think about how pretty she is. 'Cause she is pretty. "Thanks." I say after she handed me the coffee. I walk out, still with my thoughts with this pretty misterious girl, even though I shouldn't be thinking about that. 

I arrive at the CCPD with a slight feeling of guilt. I shouldn't be looking at other women, not when I'm in a steady relationship with Jessica. Just like every morning she greets me and gives me a kind smile, except this time her smile was filled with another emotion. Guilt. Even more than mine, what is she hiding.

"Hey, you okay?" She notices me being suspicious and defenses herself by quiclky saying: 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She nervously says. "It's not like anything has happened." I know her to well to not notice her lying, what can I say? she just isn't as good at it as I am. "Okay, just asking." She seems satisfied with my answer.

After work my thoughts are with Jessica and her weird acting this morning. She barely talked to me after. I spend the day thinking about it and decide to drop over at her house tonight. So I do. And I wish I didn't. 

I ring the bell, no one. I open the door with the extra key she gave me. "Jess? are you in there?" Again no one replies. I go upstairs, hoping I'd find her there. And I did. She was there, but she wasn't alone, Sam, a detective at the CCPD, was with her. At first they didn't even notice me. I cough, just so they could hear me. Jessica turns her head quicker than I've ever seen her do before. "Barry..."She says, as she wanted to continue I cut her off. "It's not what it looks-" "Like? Then what is it 'cause I'm pretty sure it exactly what is looks like." I was filled with rage. "Barry, I didn't mean-" I cut her off again. "To cheat on me? So you did this on accident? Well then it's all fine right?" I lift my voice, I can't believe she just cheated on me like that. "Really Jessica you've got to come up with something better." My eyes meet hers and I quickly break the eye contact. "You can't fully blame this on me!" What? What the hell does she mean by that? "You are always away with your stupid problems? What is that all about then?"

"You are saying I was the cheater? I ALWAYS TOLD YOU THE TRUTH! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!" I couldn't help but scream at her. Her face is shooked, hurt. "You know what, Jessica? It's over." her face turn even more shook. "Barry don't say that! Don't throw away what we have!" My face filled with disgust "I am not throwing it away." She sighs in relief, too early. "You did." Her face turns painfull again, and the worst is, I don't care. I run out of the house slamming the door behind me. Forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So despite no one commented I still decided to break Barry and Jessica up. Well hope you like this.

Bye xx