part 10

"Well where have you've been?" Iris says as I come back walking into the living room. "You've been in the bathroom for hours!" She laughs. "I was on the phone." I say like nothing happened, her eyes are questioning mine. "With a girl." She was already smiling but right now I could she all of her white teeth looking at me. "A GIRL!" oh god here we go. "What's her name? how do you know her" Well this might take a while. "Her name is Ivony, and she works at Jitters, that's how I met her in the first place." 

"Oh My God, Do tell more," pure joy can be read of her face right now. 

"Well she wrote her nummer on my cup and I decided to call her." Her eyes get even bigger even though I didn't think that could be possible. 

"Oh My, That's so romantic!" She laughs. "Wait, did you say Ivony from Jitters? I work there remember! I know her." I almost forgot about that. "She's really nice." she adds happily. 

*Next day after work at Jitters*

She's standing behind the bar, I can't stop staring, so I don't. Until she notices me, "Hey Barry!" She softly yells at me. A couple of people look at her, but she doesn't care. She helps the next costumer while I'm waiting in line. After like 4 minutes of staring at eachother, it's my turn to order. "let me guess, the same as always!" She says playfully, I smile as answer. After she gave me my coffee I sit down at a table a couple feet away from her. I keep taking small sips from my coffee until thirty minutes have passed and her shift is over. She walks over to my table, "Is this seat free, Mister?" She asks me. "Well not for long I hope,"I answer playfully and get a smile in return.

We chated some about work and other useless stuff. As I walk out of Jitters, Ivony is not with me. She still had to do somethings. I pick my phone out of my pocket to look at the time. 20.08. I have been in Jitters for two hours!

A/N

<I am not really good at this whole writing thingie so sorry XD>

xxx