The tour

As the clock points to 4 o'clock I stand up and walk over to Jessica's desk. "Well if you still want to see some stuff I think we should leave." "let me grab my coat." She answers, full of excitment. As we head out of the building She asks me where we are going. "I know a great bar where we could go if you like." I answer. "I would love that." She says. I'm glad she wants to go to jitters, because I have no idea where else to go. When we finally arrive at jitters, we ordered some drinks and took a seed. "So are you planning on staying here for long?" I ask. "Well depends on whether I like the people I get to work with, but for so far I think I'll stay for a longer while." I am wondering whether that is because of me or not. We talked for a couple of hours more before we both had to leave. I walk back to the house. When I open the door Joe and Iris are watching the news. A new meta is terrorizing the city. I run over to Star Labs to meet up with Cisco and Caitlyn. It's not a real hard meta this time, I've had worse. Once I locked him up I went to bed. It has been a long day. 

Of course that annoying alarm has to go off again. I get up and go trough my morning routine. Once I arrive at CCPD Jessica is already there. She welcomes me and I start on a new case. We talked a bit. And with every second it is like she keeps getting prettier. I just can't help thinking about her. So I just give it a try. "Hey Jessica, would you like to go out with me tonight?" She doesn't say anything, like she didn't hear me. But then she finally says something. "I would love to." The rest of the day seemed to take ages. When I was finally free I ran home, dressed up and got ready for my date. "I knew it." Iris keeps saying. "Yeah yeah, I know I know. You could see I was 'glowing'". "You still are for that matter". As time passes I get nervous. And when the time is finally there I leave, running over to her house. I ring the doorbel and she opens the door. She looks absolutly stunning. A red dress till her knees. "Shall we go Mr. Allen?" She says. I take her arm and walk her to the restaurant I chose. We orderd or food and talked a little.

"So, how long have you lived here?"

"About my whole life."

"That is quite a long time."

"It certainly is."

"Why did you ask me out? I mean you can probably have any girl you want."

"First of No. And second You are special, beautiful and kind."

"You certainly know how to flirt with a girl."

We laughed a little and when we are done I walk her to her home. We arrived at her doorstep.

"I had a great time," She says.

"Me Too." I reply

I lean in a little and she does the same. We come closer to each other and can feel our breaths on our skins. As her lips touch mine it feels like the world doesn't exist anymore. She started of shy, but then made it passionated. As our lips let go to catch a breath she wispers: "See you tomorrow, Barry." And walks in. 

Stunned from what just happened I fall asleep.

Second part hope you like it!