Part 5

As time passes by we go on a couple more dates. And with every date I keep feeling worse. I start having these pass outs when I run, or even when I do nothing but watching my favourite shows. I told Caitlyn about it and she ran some tests on me, not able to find out any reason for me to pass out. I start to worry more and more with the day, what is happening to me? At least Jessica and I are doing well, we are officially dating. She's my girlfriend... god I love calling her that. speaking of which, she's just calling me. 

"Hi" I say.

"Hey, I... uh gotta talk to you." She sounds nervous.

"What's wrong?" I can't help but worry.

"Nothing!" It's almost like she screams it into the phone. I can't help but worry even more.

"You are not quite calming me! What do you want to talk about then?"

"You'll hear."

"Ugh, I'm on my way." I was actually working on a meta case. 

Before I go to her house, I make a quike stop by Star Labs. She won't expect me there within seconds anyway. 

"Hey" I great everyone sitting there.

They all murmer something back like:  "Hey barr, Hi or how was your day?" 

"Any news on my current condition?" Hoping she would say yes.

"No, but I'm getting closer." Caitlyn says excited.

"Well gotta keep going. Bye"

"Bye"

I knock on Jessica's door. Before I could low my arm the door goes open. She pulls me in, to the living room. 

"Are you cheating on me?" Her face looks serious.

"What are you talking about?" I response confused

"Well you always just go without a reason. It feels like you are hiding something."

"No, of course I'm not cheating on you. I... I just got a lot of stuff going on."

"What stuff?"

"Family stuff." I could have seen this coming. But I didn't.

"Family stuff? Really Barry I want to believe you but you are practically making it impossible for me."

"I know, I know. I could call Iris if you want me to? She can perfectly tell you what is going on in the family."

"I don't want to be a jealous girlfriend or something..."

"You are not, believe me." I grab my phone and call Iris. Before she could pick up I run over to CCPN, where she works. With my awesome new power I can stop the world and talk to Iris. 

"Iris! I need you to lie to Jessica about a family drama."

"Wow! Don't do that! You are scaring me."

"Yeah I know" 

"You are really good in looking for trouble mr. Allen. But sure I'll lie don't worry."