Part 11

Unlike Jessica, I was very careful and slow with Ivony, we were talking like friends and I wasn't really flirting that much with her. Unlike I did with Jessica. Ugh, I've got to stop comparing everything with Jessica. She's gone. My health has been going backwards, the purle stuff the meta fired at me is working on me. Cait still doesn't know what it is, or what it's doing to me. 

"Next." A voice, Ivony, called. I almost forgot I'm at Jitters for my daily coffee to get through the day.

"The same as always?" She asks with a smile. Everyday I'm here she's too, does she do that on purpose? 

"Same as always," I say confirmingly. She smiles a soft smile at me before turning around, making my coffee. I take the coffee once she's ready, heading off to work. After Jessica left, I liked my work better. My own lab. My own rules. No appologies coming towards me everyday. I walk into CCPD as the captain walks over to me. "Allen, I've got a new body. COuld you do some research to it? I need to know the murderer. The women was stapped in a dark alley at the edge of town." He says. "Sure, is it in my lab already?" He nods and I go up the stairs. A brand new dead body is laying at my table, ready for search. 

It's seven o'clock and I'm still busy with the body, once I start something I always finish it since I'm so close. I'm taking some DNA from the hair of the women as I hear footsteps heading towards me. "I'm almost done captain." I say assuming it's my captain. But instead of hearing his voice I hear hers. "Really?" I turn around facing Ivony. Shit! We had a date at six! I completly forgot. "Ivony I'm so sorry. I forgot." She laughs at me, "I kinda figured that out." She says. "Aren't you mad?" I ask confused, "Yes, Yes I am. But it's actually kinda funny seeing you freak out so much. So I forgive you." She says smiling at me. A sigh I didn't know I was holding escaped my mouth. "So, you still wanna go?" I ask her. "Yeah." Those were the last words I heard before passing out.

A/N

Do you like this book or not please do tell