Part 4

I'm tired and don't feel good. Ever since I fought the weird purple meta I feel bad. Maybe it was the purple stuff he shot at me... Well no time to think about it because being a superhero is a full time job. Another meta is using his evil powers on the city again. As I get there and beat his little meta ass I feel worse than I felt before. Everything gets blurry, I see Joe's face in front of me, his lips are moving but I don't hear a thing. I feel gravity pulling my body to the ground, and then I feel nothing. 

A bright light is shining in my eyes as I open them. I'm at Star Labs, Joe must have brought me here. I look around, Caitlyn is looking at me with big eyes. "Thank god you're awake!" She says reliefed. "It's not the first time I get hurt." Being a superhero involves a lot of punshes. "Yes, but this time it's different. You stayed out for a week Barry. I was fearing you wouldn't wake up at all." A week? I never been out for so long since my coma after I was struck by lightning. "What is my excuse this time? A hard fever? broke my toe?" I always need to know what reason they used at work for me disappearing. "You are visiting Felicity in Star City, to help her with some meta-case." "Great." We talk a little about my blackout and what it could be, in the end we still don't have any idea but one thing is sure : the purple stuff has something to do with it. 

Since I have been away for a week I need to catch up with work again. My first day back and I prepared for all sort of questions that could be fired at me. But they didn't came.

"Glad you're back Barry." Was all Jessica could say. She seemed a little annoyed.

"Had a bad day? She looks at me, and opens her mouth like she wants to say anything, but she closes it again. she hesitates and opens her mouth again.

"Who is Felicity?" One of the queastions I prepared for.

"She is a scientist in Star City. I met her on a case 2 years ago."

"Okay." 

"Are you jealous?" I smile at her hoping she would smile back.

"No." She smiles, god I just love that smile.

"Okay." I say and head back to work.

I can't concentrate, I keep looking at her. The day passes slowly. When it's finally over, Jessica comes closer. 

"So mister Allen, any interest in showing me some more spots?"

"Certainly yes."

*SMUT*

I show her some of my favourite places to be, and then I walk her home. We are back on the same doorstep where we had our first kiss. I look at her. She looks at me. Before I know it our lips touch and my hands are around her waist. She pulls me inside, still kissing I come in. Melted together like one we make our way into the living room. I lay her down on the couch, her hands are tangled in my hair, go all over my back and then back to my hair. My hands are still around her waist. She slowly lifts my T-shirt. I get the hint and take my shirt off, she does the same. It feels so good to have her body on mine. My lips touch her neck and slowly go down. She groans. We get lost in each others body and it feels great. I think you can make up what happens next, right?