Part 12

*Ivony POV*

"Barry!" I scream as I see him collapsing to the ground. I rush over to the place his body touchtes the floor. "Barry!?" I yell again. "Please say something." I started crying since he wasn't waking up. I felt his pulse. Weak. "Help!" I yell desperate, "Someone please help me!" My voice cracks while screaming this. "Barry, please." But he won't wake up, "Help! HELP ME!" I try again. Footsteps. They're coming closer, It's captain Sighn. "What the- What's going on?!" He asks looking from Barry to me.

"I-I don't know, he just collapsed down. I-I don't know what to do." I stutter, still crying while holding Barry's hand. "His pulse is weak." I quietly add. 

"Who are you?" He asks confused.

"I was supposed to go on a date with him tonight, but he forgot so I came to get him. We were just about to head out when this happened. 

"Oke, um, don't worry Barry's strong," he says sitting next to him feeling his pulse. After doing so he grabs his phone. 

"I need an ambulance, right now!" He tells the person on the other end. "I just called downstairs so they can get him an ambulance," He explained to me. I nod in respond. 

Joe, Barry's sort of father, comes in. Knewling down next to his son, tears in his eyes. "Hold on Barr." He wispers. "Caitlyn, Barry passed out they're taking him to the hospital." He says into his phone. "Great I'll meet there." He responds to the so called girl Caitlyn. All I can do is cry. 

How did I get so attached to him already?

*At the hospital*

Barry's Pov

I open my eyes, bright lights. I must be at star labs. I hear something beaping. A nurse bows over me. 

Wait this is not Star Labs. Shit. 

"Hey Barr," I hear Joe's voice from the other side of the bed, Iris standing next to him and next to her, Ivony. Oh no. "What happened?" She asks with a broken voice, she had cried. 

"I don't know." Oh I exactly know what happened. I just can't tell her. No can do.

She smiles at me and I smile back. I'm glad she's here. 

*Barry's out of the hospital 'cause I'm to lazy to write about that. :)*

I'm back at my job, first day after two weeks.

"Allen?" I hear Sighn's voice behind me.

"Yeah," I respond while continuing my work.

"I didn't expect you so soon." He said.

"I've been down for two weeks, that's long enough." He looks at me.

"Barry, you almost died!" I didn't. Okay maybe I did.

"I'm alive now." I say smiling.

I keep doubting whether or not to tell him I'm The Flash. It would make thing a lot easier, that's for sure. 

I'll tell him tomorrow, after disguising this with the team.

*The next day*

"Captain? Can I talk to you?" The team also thought it would be a good idea to tell him.

"Sure," he says pointing at his office. I walk in and take a seat.

"What do you want to talk about?" I look around. Curtains are closed, no one can see us. 

"This," I say making a lightning bold run through my eyes. He looks at me in shock. 

"I'm The Flash." I say, confirming his thoughts. 

"I could have thought of that you know? The unexplained apsences and all. Being late every time. The lightning bold. You wake up and the Flash appears in the city, it's all so obvious to me now." He says smiling at me. I return the smile 

"I better get going," I say leaving his office. He knows, what a relief

Yay new chapter again! 600 word wow.