Part 6

After a long phone talk between Iris and Jessica she finally seems to believe me. Although not competely, but for now it's okay. As the silence between us goes on I feel the walls coming towards me, like I'm in a box that keeps shrinking smaller and smaller. My vision is shrinking as well, the edges of my sight are turning black and the room starts spinning around. I hear a loud bang and feel my head touching the ground, a scared voice behind me is the last thing I hear. "BARRY!" the voice says. 

I open my eyes, I'm at the couch in Jessica's house. Luckily she didn't bring me to the hospital, they would have freaked once they saw my speeding hartbeat. "Barry? Are you okay? Please say something! You're scaring me." It's Jessica. "Yeah, I uh, I'm okay." I sit up, although I still don't feel good. "My head is killing me. What happened, Jessica?" I ask her, I try to act as confused as possible, like I don't have any idea what is going on either. "I don't know. You just... You just passed out. Just like that." Her voice is shaking and filled with fear and delight. My chest feels like it's filled with flames, trying to break free and fill the room with smoke and heat. I blink to get my full sight back and make a fast but believeble excuse up. "I haven't eaten a lot today, I was busy. That must've been the reason why I passed out." I'm trying to keep my voice as steady as possible, ignoring the feeling of bursting flames in my throat. See seems to notice my struggles. "Barry are you sure you are okay? Maybe we should go see a doctor." I panic and scream before I can think. "NO!" Her face is shocked but turnes normal within seconds. "Really Jess, I'm feeling fine. No need to worry. I'll go home and visit the doctor promise." Star Labs counts as a doctor, right? "Okay, but you'll go!" She seems to be really worried. "Yes, promis."