"Look, I got you too smile." He said poking my cheek. I slightly blushed as I stared at anything but him.

"You know you are the only one that can do that. No matter how much I hated you for it."

"I know, you wouldn't talk to me for day's when I made you laugh at your Grandmom funeral" 

"Thats because the rest of the day everyone kept asking me why I laughed and said I disrespected the family!" He smirked at me as I rolled my eyes and laid down. From all the crying I did today I sure was tired. I closed my eyes and five minutes later I snapped them open to a gasp coming from Louis. I looked up at him and I saw him staring at my arms. I quickly pulled them away so he couldn't see them and sat up.

"Amber Nicole Scott!" He went to grab for my arms but I quickly stood up and put my grey Jacket back on.

"Surprised you remembered my whole name." I said trying to get his mind off what I hope wasn't what I was thinking.

"Why?" He simply ignored what I said and stood up. He pulled off my jacket and showed me my wrist that had scars and cuts all over it. "Why do you hurt yourself?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I whispered ripping my arm away from his grip.

"You will talk about this! Why are you hurting yourself?" He asked again. 

"HOW COME ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU BECOME INTERESTED IN ME AGAIN! HOW BOUT YOU ANSWER THAT LOUIS! MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS! ESPECIALLY WITH YOU!" I screamed letting out all this anger I been hiding inside me.

"Why wouldn't you want to talk about this to me! I am your bestfriend Amber!" He yelled back at me.

"You are not my bestfriend Louis! I don't even know you anymore! Like how you don't know me! We both changed, we both grew up in the last two years!" I backed towards the door as tears spilled out of my eyes. I couldn't tell him these cuts were about him. About how he left me for all these years and never once talked to me. I didn't want him to know he is the reason why I am so messed now. Why I cut, why I decided to stop eating. He will think I am this freak and leave me forever this time.

"Am I the reason?" He finally asked looking at me with concerned all over his face. When I stayed quiet a little too long he wrapped his arms tightly around me as he kept mumbling how sorry he is over and over again.

"Stop" I said pushing him away from me. "Stop acting like this! Stop making me remember how you were this perfect bestfriend! Stop making me feel bad! I hate this, I Hate myself even more! You already found out something no one knows about!" I felt dizzy all of a sudden so I walked back over to the bed and sat down, while placing my head in my hands.

"Love, you look pale. When was the last time you ate?" I pretended I didn't hear him and kept my face in my hands.

"Amber." He grabbed my head and forced me to look at him. "When?" He asked again just this time more commanding.