EPILOUGE

"Babe." I called out, walking into the kitchen just to find Louis and Natalie, our three year old girl sitting at the table coloring. "Louis." I smiled leaning against the wall and watched as Louis glanced up at me while placing his crayon back in the box. "You wouldn't believe who called me today."

"Who?" Louis asked, standing up from the chair and walked towards the fridge and opened it.

"Zayn."

Louis turned around with a water bottle in his hand, as a shocked expression crossed his face. "Why would he call?" Louis asked shutting the fridge door. "It has been Five years since we last heard of him."

"He called to see how we were doing." I smirked. "Also he told me how he finally found someone for his own."

After the day Louis proposed to me, everyone knew something was wrong with Zayn. He wouldn't tell anyone, but when Louis had to leave for a week for something, Zayn made sure I knew how he felt for me after that. When he told me, it felt like everything started to fall apart. Louis was caught cheating on me with someone named Hannah, and the only person who was there for me at the moment was Zayn. I would be lying if nothing happened between us because a lot did, but it only took a few months to realize that Louis was the one I needed.

"What's her name?" Louis asked, walking out to the living room. I followed him checking on Natalie one last time before sitting down on the couch next to him.

"Perrie."

"From Little Mix?"

"Yes." I smiled. "They make such a cute couple I'm so happy for them."

"I am too." Louis smiled. "Are we invited to his wedding like he was to ours?"

"Louis." I laughed. "They only been together for a few months."

"What does that mean?" Louis asked, placing a small kiss on my cheek. "It took me a few months to realize you were everything I wanted."

"Don't you mean your whole life?" I asked.

"I knew I always loved you, I just never knew how much until I found you after 2 years."

A small blush formed on my cheeks as I tried to hide my face in his shoulder. "You know I blush when you say stuff like that!" I said, lifting my head up and lightly pushed him.

"And that's why I do it." Rolling my eyes I looked at Louis and smiled at the memories we had together.

From the first memory I had of us that I could remember. The time we visited the zoo when we were just five years old, and my fear of monkeys started. Too when I had finally stopped my eating disorder and stopped cutting. The way Louis held me in his arms everytime someone called me fat because he wanted me to know he was there for me whn something like that happens. To our almost perfect wedding just four years ago. Also, to the moment we both found out we will officially become parents.

"You know." I started. "Even though our past is messed up. I am so glad we found each other again."

"That's because you're my Bestfriend Scott."

I looked up at Louis as a smirk spread on both our faces. I know I'm not a Scott anymore but, I know he only said that because that's what we been saying ever since we were little kids.

"You're my Bestfriend Tommo." I whispered.

"I love you so much Amber." Louis smiled. "You know that right?"

"I know." I smirked. "And I love you so much as well."

"Enough to make another kid?" I let out a small laugh as I stood up from the couch.

"Natalie is in the kitchen."

"So." Louis asked raising an eyebrow and stood up from the couch and slung me over his shoulder. "Lets hurry up then." Louis smiled as he started his way up the stairs.

I let out a laugh as we entered the bedroom and he dropped me on the bed as he straddled me. "I love you."

"I love you too." Louis smiled, right before he leaned down and started to kiss me like he really meant those words.