Chapter 20.

"Can I talk to you?" Zayn whispered into my ear the second I took a step off the tour bus. I looked up at him confused and quickly nodded following him towards the back of the hotel we were staying at. I took one last glimpse behind me to find a confused looking Louis staring at me walking with Zayn. I gave him a small smile letting him know I will be right back.

"What?" I hissed turning back to Zayn and continued following him until he stopped when he knew for sure no one could hear or see us.

"I am just worried about you Amber!" I rolled my eyes before leaning against the building and looked back up to his eyes. They were pleading to help me and a slight worried expression in them.

"There is nothing to worry about though." I snapped pushing myself off the wall and took a step towards him.

"This isn't healthy!" Zayn yelled pulling up my shirt to show my ribs that were slightly poking out. "Louis may not talk about this to us or you but I know it hurts him to see you this way Amber!" I quickly slapped his hand away before pulling back down my shirt and took another step towards him until we were face to face.

"I am trying." I finally sighed slumping back a little. "Do you honestly think I like being like this?" I asked looking past him and towards a deserted street.

"Then why?"

I looked back up to meet his eyes and at the very moment I felt like he actually cared for me. Unlike everything I been through my whole life since Louis left I felt like he honestly cared about me. Like he actually wanted me healthy, loved, happy, and just make sure someone is looking out for me. I never once had this feeling before and it felt so nice to actually have someone there for me.

"Because like you know Louis was my bestfriend?" He quickly nodded so I continued. "Even though it hurt to see him living his life forgetting me I couldn't help but keep up with what he does. Everytime I saw him with a girl they were all so beautiful." I paused a moment remembering the first time I saw a picture of Louis and a girl he hooked up with one night at a club. I knew by then I loved him, so when I saw the picture of him and that girl I felt so hurt over it. I felt like he betrayed me but he will never know about it. "The girls he would Hook up with would always resemble me. They had brown hair brown eyes and I just thought they looked like me. Except for one thing." I sighed running a hand through my tangled hair thanks to not running a brush through it when I woke up. "They were all skinnier then me." A small tear slid down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away before more could come. "I wanted to be like them. I wanted to have their body, their face, their everything. Even though they had Louis for only one night I was jealous of them because even though he didn't know it then, but they held the guy I loved that night." I dropped my gaze from Zayn before looking behind me to make sure it was still only us. If Louis heard that, I don't know if I could handle it. I don't want him to know I been hurting for that long.

"This is all over Louis?" Zayn asked forcing me to look up at him. I slowly nodded and watched as his expression dropped. "You have him now Amber, why can't you stop this all now?"

"I just can't! Can we please just drop this!" I cried out turning around and walked to the front of the hotel ignoring Zayn calling my name, and silently cheered when I saw Louis standing alone by the buses.

Somehow the fans haven't found us and I was just so greatful for that at the moment. I really wasn't in the mood for them this early in the morning.

"Louis!" I yelled running towards him. He looked up confused for a second, but when he saw it was just me a huge smile appeared on his face as I wrapped my arms around him.

"What did Zayn need?" Louis asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Just wanted to know if I was okay sharing a room with you tonight." I lied resting my head on his chest.