Chapter 22.

Telling Louis to go ahead of me was probably the worst mistake I ever made. I am still in the car and I can already feel all the death stares from almost every girl in the crowd. I can also hear all the hateful comments that were directed towards me.

Looking at the time on the phone I realized it had already been 5 minutes and any minute now Louis will come and check on me to make sure I didn't get murdered by a killer or something. Taking in a deep breath I grabbed my purse and carefully opened the door to make sure I didn't hit anyone. Yet, the second I stepped out the car I suddenly regretted that moment and wish I just threw the door open and hit whoever was next to me. Everything on me was getting pulled on. It felt like someone ripped out half my hair, I could feel a rip on the bottom of my shirt, and someone had thrown something at me and hit me in the stomach. It was hard to keep a straight face through this all, but I did and even plastered a smile on my face as I acted like all the comments I was getting and the actions people were showing didn't phase me at all. Even though it hurt my feelings. How could someone hate someone they don't even know just because they were dating someone they also wanted?

"Amber!" Louis' voice yelled the second I walked into the restaurant. "What happened to you?" I shut my eyes for a second as a pair of arms wrapped around my body. I shook my head as I leaned my head on his chest and tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"I'm doing this for Harry." I whispered to myself. "This is all for Harry remember that Amber." I took in a deep breath before pulling away from Louis and placed a fake smile on my face.

"Amber stop." Louis sighed, glancing up at the fans outside then back down at me. "They are hurting you! You shouldn't hurt yourself so Harry won't be alone."

"It's ok!" I laughed. "I would've have to go through this anyway so why not get it over with?"

Louis hesitated a second, before letting out a long sigh and nodded. He knew I was right. I could see it on his face by the way he looked guilty but yet a little relieved. Louis had always hated me getting hurt, and back then he could've helped to stop it. Yet, now he knows if he went up to that person and confronted them like he did back then when we were little kids, this time the person won't just roll his eyes and never talk to us again. Now that we are older and famous people will just send me more hate for having my boyfriend stand up for me when I should've done it myself.

"Fine." Louis weakly smiled. "Let's go eat then take you home and relax." He grabbed my hand before dragging me through the empty restaurant towards our group of friends.

The second we reached back to the hotel room, Niall and Harry followed Louis and I into our room as Liam and Zayn went to theirs to sleep. 

"So tell me." Niall started, jumping onto the couch and patted the seat next to him for me to take a seat. I rolled my eyes at him before making my way over to the couch and took the seat next to him. "What's it like to finally be with Louis?"

"What you mean?" I asked raising an eyebrow. As I saw Harry in the corner of my eye walk out to the balcony.

"Like, have you two had make up sex?"

"Niall!" Both Louis and I yelled out of shock. Niall just simply shrugged as a huge smile formed on his lips.