Chapter 4.

I hope the people reading my story likes it! 

Don't be a quiet reader! Comment! I love hearing what you have to say! And I like to know what you don't like so I could fix it!

Well, this chapter is dedicated to  Nandos4Nialler cause she has amazing stories and she is also really nice! (:

Song for chapter- Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson.

Well, I hope you like chapter 4!

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reached the hotel room I pulled back my brown hair and put it in a low ponytail as I could feel everyone eyes on me. I looked up at this blonde haired boy and he had this confused look in his eyes. I shyly smiled as I scanned the room. My eyes finally landed on the one person I was looking for. He kept looking between Zayn and I with this shocked looked on his face.

"What is she doing here?" Louis asked finally breaking the silence. My heart dropped at the coldness in his voice. 

"You know her?" Someone next to Louis asked. He nodded as he kept his eyes locked on mine. I wanted to apologize to him about earlier but I knew I couldn't do it without breaking down all over again. 

"Louis, I found her crying in the park." Zayn finally spoke behind me. Louis raised his eyebrow at me and I slowly nodded. I was surprise he couldn't tell. He use to always be able to tell when something was wrong with me, but I guess with 2 years of not speaking you do forget almost everything about someone.

"Why?" He asked confused. "You were the one that left today." I felt tears in my eyes and I could tell Louis regretted asking by the look on his face.

"Can I talk to you, alone?"  He nodded as he grabbed my hand and walked me to his room. I sat down on his bed and watched him as he closed his door. A small smile creeped on my face as he turned to face me. He sat down right next to me and I could tell he hesistated before he started talking.

"Do you remember my grandpa?" I asked as I watched his expression change to confusion. "Your family used to be close to him. We were at his house the day before I left." 

"The one that said we were perfect for eachother?" I nodded as I took off my jacket and carefully folded it over my arms.

"I just found out he died last night." I carefully watched his face switch from confused to shock then to sadness.

"I am so sorry"  I looked down at my jacket and watched my tears fall on it. Louis' arms wrapped around me tightly as I silently cried on his shoulder. This is what I missed. Everytime I started crying Louis would always be there to cry on his shoulder. He would always know how I feel no matter what the situation was. "I knew how much you loved him. He was like your bestfriend" He mumbled into my hair. "He quite liked me a lot too. Once he told me the day you turn 25 and you are still single I was aloud to marry you" I pulled away and silently laughed as he joined me.

"He really told you that?" He nodded as I laughed again. "He always had so much confident in me and my relationships" I joked.