Epilogue

"Where are you taking me?" I asked
"I want to take you everywhere! But I'll leave the best for last"
"I'm a bit confused?"
"Trust me on this one" he said pecking my forehead.
It's been a week since that day, and everything changed for the better. Jungkook stood loyal to me, we spent every happy moment with each other, he made my heart flutter everyday, and there was never a dull moment that I wouldn't see his beautiful bunny smile placed onto his lips. I still hung out with my friends but he would come this time, but Jungkook stopped hanging around the people he never really liked, but he stayed close still with Taehyung and other friends who weren't as bad. Today was just another day to me, but Jungkook had something planned leaving me completely curious as he gives me no clues what's so ever.

I couldn't help but notice his smile was even brighter today, our hands were interwined with one another as we walked to an unknown place. The place didn't stay unknown for long when he walked into an ice cream shop.
"Are you serious, Kookie?"
"Yes, I am now come in!" He says cheerfully.
He reminded me so much of how he used to be, but he was more outgoing he still very extroverted but he was cuter and had a more giddy attitude. We walked into the ice cream shop, walking up to the cash register I look at the selection of ice creams, and Jungkook started to order his own, then going to me I tell him that I wanted chocolate almond fudge ice cream, one scoop. We get our ice creams and I see that he had gotten Rocky road ice cream. Jungkook sits down at a spot and I follow behind him. When we sit down we eat our ice cream. While we're eating Jungkook asked a question.

"Can I try a bit of yours? I've never tried that flavor before?" Thinking about it I answer,
"Um, sure" Sticking out my ice cream in front of him he smiles at me before gently putting his hand on top of mine and eating a bit of my ice cream. retracting back after he had taken a bite, I return to eating my own.
"Mhm, It's good want to have some of mine?" He suggests and puts his arm out with the ice cream.
"Okay..." I lightly brush his hand before I take a bite of his ice cream, he removes his hand away after and he starts to giggle,
"What's funny?" I asked

"You got some... on your nose" He takes his thumb and wipes off the ice cream that was on my nose, and then licks ice cream off his thumb.
"Uhh, Thanks" I say totally flustered, he enjoyed watching my flusteredness but started a new conversation,
"Some of my friends online are moving here!" He said excitedly,
"Really?" I said

"Yeah, Taehyung and I are apart of this online thing and we made some friends on it so we got each other's number and called our selves Bangtan boys. So I'm pretty happy some of them are moving over here, some live nearby so we where planning on having a big get together soon."
"I'm happy for you!"
"Thank you heh.."

Later on, After we were done eating he took a hold of my hand and we walked out of the ice cream parlor. Before he had dragged me to the ice cream parlor he told me to wear a bathin suit underneath which I did and now I could only assume what the next place we would be. Walking distance away was the beach, flashing me a wide smirk, we walked onto the sandy beach. The sun was hot, making the sand burning hot, when the sand caught the open flesh from my flip flops I winced a bit. Getting on to the beach, now understanding why he had been carrying a black bag, he takes out a portable beach umbrella and two towels.

After setting up, Jungkook started removing his shirt, but I just sat there on the towel, my eyes never leaving his body, only able to see his back, his body was toned, as much as I could remember, but then he started taking off his pants to only see that his swim trunks were underneath. He turns around and I see on full display his Abs that were clearly there. He tilts his head.
"Are you going to... or you waiting for Christmas?" He asks sarcastically,
"My gosh, Ghost or Human your body is still the same..."I thought but accidentally came out saying out loud.
"You like the sight?" He asked, causing me to tsk, I didn't reply but I started taking off my shirt and shorts, and now I was only in my two piece bathin suit.