Jealousy

"Just give me a minute" I muttered in his chest,  within seconds his arms slowly started reaching around me.
"I know you may not remember anything, so please. Just stay like this for a minute. I'm sorry if this may be something unusual." I say as he continues to hold me.

a minute had passed with our hug but I wanted it to last longer, I pull back away a bit but I don't let my hands remove from his waist I look up to his face, and it's his beautiful smile I get to see that I love so much. Then I see his smile start to fade and the atmosphere becomes more dense, I see as he slowly comes closer to my face, but then he stops,
"Y/N" he says
"hmm"

"Y/n" this time it didn't sound like him,

I get shaked, "Y/n! Wake up" Lisa says still shaking me.
"What, I was having a perfectly good dream." I sigh, but Lisa flicks me on the head, I wince in pain and rub my forehead.
"If you hadn't forgot we still have school" Lisa said
"I thought you were fun" I say
"I'm fun after I get school done" She retorts
She pulls me up from the ground onto my feet and I lazily slouch rubbing my eyes now and I walk into my room and change into my clothes and when I walk out of my room my vision is in clear vision the three other girls had already been changed, one of them cleaning the garbage, another making what seems to be breakfast, while the last one is putting all her stuff away. I was not used to this and I just stared at the three girls whom seemed to have everything under control considering we slept at 2 O'clock in the morning they didn't seem to look tired.

"I made you some coffee, I don't know how you like it so add whatever you normally put on it" Rose said as she pushed the coffee cup further up on the counter top.
"Umm thanks"
"Oh, I'm also making pancakes I saw you had the mix so I thought it would be okay for all of us" Rose continued.
"Thanks"
"We honestly can't pick up after ourselves" Suzy said picking up bags of chips and putting them in a garbage bag.
"I just want to get all my stuff ready" Lisa said still putting her stuff away.

Breakfast was made by Rose, which I was very thankful for and we ate all together. Then when we were done we all got our books and bags and headed to our classrooms we said one last farewell before we went our separate ways. I walked to my classrooms and students were already in the hall so I went to my normal spot and no one was beside me yet, I opened my textbooks and looked over my homework. Someone sits beside me the spot where a girl would normally sit, it was not a girl sitting beside me for sure the corner of my eye I see a tall figure, turning my head over to see who it had been I see that it had been Kim Taehyung, brother to Kim Yugyeom also not to mention the Principal Mrs.Kim Son. I couldn't help as if it was some automatic response to scoff at his presences.

"I'm hurt from my bestie"He spoke
"Hi Taehyung" I responded to him
"I'm shocked you got my name right! But like I said there's an easier three letter name you call call me"
"Poo?" I said seriously but only in my head to be dying of laughter
"Haha, very funny you know you could always call me Bae" He winked

"What's with you and Jungkook always winking" I said without thinking
"Oh! So my buddy got to you before I could, ah darn"
"What do you mean by go-" I was interrupted when another voice spoke
"Hey Tae, why are we sitting here today" I look at the owner of the voice to see it was Jungkook.
He sits down right beside Taehyung, as he answers the question he asked.
"I wanted to see if my best friend would like to hang out with us instead of my boring brother"
"Oh really that's why" I asked Taehyung, Jungkook stayed silent.
"Trust me Jungkook and I are more fun than my brothers little kid squad."
"Maybe I like them..." I say

"Can you guys stop bickering like some couple, it makes me want to barf" Jungkook barges in, as I see him tense up and roll his eyes.
"Um, are you seeing straight man? She's just a friend chill" He puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.
"So Y/n, do you want to hang out with us or no?" Jungkook asked this time, coming as an automatic response I gave him one,
"Sure" Jungkook smiled when I answered and Taehyung looked at him before giving me a glace as well.