Chapter Thirty-Two: Losing You

(THREEHUNDRED VIEWS... YESSSSSSSSSSS)

"Do you see (Y/N)'s cage anywhere, Schneep?" He shook his head and we kept looking. The next cage I could see was smaller then the rest and looked to contain about three people. I could hear mumbles from inside. I opened the cage and stepped inside. Chase, Robbie and Marvin were sitting on the floor in a daze. I grabbed the purple liquid and quickly injected them. They flinched and blinked a few times. "Where are we?" Marvin squeaked. "Dark's dungeon." I responded. Chase and Robbie said nothing as we exited their cage and went to get find the others. We passed three more prison cells until we came across Jackie and JJ. I pulled them out and gave them the liquid, using up most of it in the last syringe. "Marvin? You're alive..?" Jackie ran up to Marvin and hugged the life out of him "Of course I am.. but I thought you hated me?" 

"Why would I ever hate you?" 

Marvin laughed and they both stayed in that position before I broke them up by saying, "I ship it." They both blushed and released each other. "We should keep going now." They nodded and we checked the remainder of the cages before going back up the stairs. "I don't understand.. where's (Y/N)?" Schneep shifted uncomfortably when I said her name. I growled at him. He knows something. "Where is she, Henrik?" I demanded, grabbing ahold of his collar and pulling him inches from my face. "Okay, geez. She may be vith Dark.." He trailed off and cautiously looked me in the eyes. I shoved him to the floor and strode toward the throne room where Dark could be. 

                                                                                        . . .

It took us a few minutes to get to the throne room, but we did. Dark stood with (Y/N) beside him, holding onto his arm. "What the hell is going on here?" I shouted, clearly pissed off. "Guards, hold him still." Dark demanded, motioning his free hand at me. Four guards advanced onto me and they pressed me to my knees while holding onto my arms. "(Y/N) decided her odds would be better with me." Dark shrugged as he casually kissed her cheek. "So she.. switched sides." He continued. "She is rather beautiful isn't she?" He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand before smiling down at me. "So, (Y/N).. Tell me how you feel about me." Before she could say anything, Dark whispered something to her to make her rethink her sentence. 

She shifted slightly before she reopened her mouth to whisper it into Dark's ear, just loud enough for me to hear. Her eyes wandered over to me and stopped on my kneeling form. 

"I love you." 

My mouth grew into a scowl, my fists engulfed in flame, smoky tendrils licked around me and my eyes burned green. She loves me. I clenched my fists and stood to my feet, the guards hanging on as best they could. My form glitched forward, out of their reach. They stumbled forward as I approached Dark. (Y/N) backed away with tears in her eyes as I grabbed Dark by the neck and threw him to the farthest wall. "ThIs EnDs ToDaY.." My voice glitched and distorted as I walked over to Dark. He brought up his hand and flung me over to the throne, holding me in place. "You think.. this is over?" He chuckled. "I can't die!" He bellowed, clenching his fist and flinging me to the floor. I felt a rib crack as he threw me again. I crashed into a pillar and slid to the floor.

"And don't forget.. I still have (Y/N)'s soul." 

I spit up blood and shakily got to my feet, throwing green fire at Dark. He dodged it and disappeared into smoke, only to reappear in front of me with a smirk. Before I could do anything, he lifted me up by my neck and reached for the blade in my pocket. "Hmm.. This is very handy you know. Makes it much easier to do this-" He shoved the blade into my shoulder, making me scream in pain. He released his grip on me and walked over to a bookshelf, going over each binding with his finger. "You know.. It was very careless to leave something like this behind." He pushed in the third to last book and the shelf moved, revealing Jack in the arms of a guard. The guard shoved Jack to the floor next to Dark. As soon as he moved away from the shelf, it closed. He grabbed Jack by the collar of his shirt and reached his hand out toward me.