Chapter Twelve: Help

Another cry of pain woke you up from your slumber. You had been dreaming about a murder. Jack and Felix had been laying on the floor. They had been partying that night and had snorted cocaine.

The cocaine seemed to have killed them because Jack's skull was open and his brain had supposedly rotted. Mark was the only one untouched and you thought that he might be the murderer.

Mark had been specifically told you not to record their deaths.. but you did anyway. For the fans. They had to know that Jack had died.

So, you recorded a video telling them while Mark had been in the back bedroom. He came back out and saw you recording but.. he couldn't be angry in front of fans so he told them with you.

The death took place in the UK.. You knew because of how different the police were dressed. It saddened you in the dream but.. you couldn't get yourself to feel sad when you woke up. Probably because you knew Jack was 'safe' with you. (This was actually a dream I had last night..)

You got up from the leather couch that you had taken a nap on and checked the clock on the wall. It is now four in the afternoon. You huffed in frustration. When were you ever going to get some decent rest? You got up to go to your room. Maybe you could hear the man from the other room. You opened your door quietly so as to not wake him up if he's asleep.

You heard another groan. "Is anyone.. there?" The man's buttery voice rang out from the other side. You decided that maybe you should try and understand why this man is here.

"W-Why.. Why are you here?" You heard another groan in pain before he answered.

"A-Anti.." He replied.

"I Know.. just.. why did he take you..?" You asked.

"I'm not sure if... if it's a good... idea.. to.." He trailed off for a few seconds to take a deep, ragged breath. "To tell you." You both sat in silence after what he said.

"H-Hello..?" He doesn't reply. "HELLO?!" You scream frantically. Thoughts swarm your head. Is he dead? Did he pass out? Is he okay?

"I'm okay." He replies calmly this time.. almost too calm.

"Are you alright?" He waits a few seconds before replying.

"I'd be alright if you could untie me." You bite your lip before responding, "I can't." He grunts.

"Why not?" You hesitate before answering.

"Anti would know if I did."

He lets out a short laugh. "Is that what he said?" You nod, but then you remember that he's not in the room with you.

"Yeah." He chuckles dryly. "Anti lied."

You narrowed your eyes. "H-How do you know that..?" He lets out a long sigh before saying, "Because.." He trailed off. "Anti lies. That's all I can say. If you don't believe me.. then that's your problem." You glanced up at the ceiling in deep thought.

You take a deep breath before saying, "Alright. I-I.. I've come to a decision.." He waits for you to continue. "I'll.. untie you, tonight." He doesn't respond, but instead lets out an irritated growl. You wince. Maybe you were hearing things.. You lay in your bed, thinking.

What had your life come to? A few weeks ago you didn't even know Anti or Dark existed and now you find out that there's a whole other world FILLED with egos..

"Where did Anti go anyway? He said he was going to be gone for a few days so maybe I have time to escape with.. whoever is in the next room over." You didn't much like thinking in your head because Anti is always snooping into your private thoughts, so you silently voice your concerns.

A few grunts from the room over brings you out of your daydreaming. A crashing sound and more grunts makes you sit upright in the bed.

"H-Hello?" No response. "Are you okay over there?!" Another grunt and a scraping noise is all you get as a reply. You sigh and lay back down. "What if Anti went to the-" Your sentence was cut off by another loud grunt and another crash. You glare at the wall and purse your lips. For some reason this really agitated you. All the noise he was making was distracting you from your concerns and theories. You continue. "What if Anti went to the Shadow World?"

"Yes, maybe that's why he said he was going to be gone fo-" Your sentence was cut off once again by a scraping sound and a grunt. You hop off the bed and drag yourself to the wall, on your knees. You bang on the wall two times. "HEY, QUIT IT! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP." A chuckle comes from the other side before he replies, "You mean you're talking to yourself?"

A blush creeps up to your face. "N-No! JUST.. be quit!" You could practically feel him rolling his eyes. "I saw that."

He chuckled again. "I highly doubt that."

You sigh, slightly irritated. "J-Just quit it. I said I'd free you tonight." Silence filled the air and the grunts, scraping and crashing ceased. "Thank you." Still no reply. You sigh again and burry your head into the silky dark green pillow.

You remember all the good times you and Jack had and you know that this is enough to keep you going.. just for a bit longer. You close your eyes and picture yourself snuggling with Jack on the sofa of his apartment. This makes you smile.

Your escape plan is going quite smoothly. Or.. maybe this is what Anti wants? You frown at this. Maybe he wants you to think that you can escape.. and just when your about to make a run for it, he claws you back into madness and devours all of your sanity leaving you in the dark abyss to soak in the deafening silence..