Trouble

I was struggling against the chair trying to break it. She hissed and slapped me hard across the face before sitting on my lap.

"You are not going anywhere." I whimpered as I shrunk away from her and my eyes started to get big. No not now not now. I can't do this now, but then again I've never been able to stop it. I was shaking slightly as I leaned away from her as tears started to fill my eyes. She seemed surprised and slightly taken aback.

"What is it sam? You've never been like this." I looked away embarrassed and ashamed as I shook harder.

"Its-iwts nufing" I whimpered softly as I wouldn't look at her.

"Ohhhhh are you little Sammy? Do you need me to take care of you little one?" I shook my head no but it wasn't true. And she could see it in the way I was trying really hard not to look at her. She un cuffed me from the chair and picked me up, holding me in her arms like a small child.

"Shhhhh Sammy it's okay. I'm sorry that I hurt you, I didn't mean to scare you like that. It was wrong" even though I didn't want to, I wrapped my legs and arms around her as I whimpered, burying my face in her neck. She gently rubbed my back and kissed the side of my head with a smile. I knew this was what she wanted, some sort of proof that shows that I might want her. She carried me over to another end of the room and pulled out a playpen that had stuffies and pacis and other pretty toys inside.

"Want" I whined as I pointed to a paci and a pink bear. She smiled and bent down picking up the paci and putting it in my mouth and then picking up the bear and handing it to me. I hugged it close to me as I rested my head on her shoulder. She smiled and started walking around with me as she bounced me around softly. I closed my eyes and slowly started to drift to sleep as she gently pet my head when the metal door was thrown open. I snapped my head up as my eyes flew open and I looked to see Colby standing in the doorway, looking at us shocked. I instantly started squirming against Katrina as I whined and reached out for Colby as I squeaked

"Daddy!" Through my paci. He started walking toward me seeing more relaxed that I was reaching out for him, but Katrina started backing away.

"No I'm taking care of him now. Your not taking him from me again"

"NO!" I screamed as I started throwing a tantrum. "NO I WANT DADDY!" I was kicked and screaming and crying. Katrina was getting pissed off so she carried me over to the playpen and put me inside as I continued to scream and cry.

"You stay here and you behave, you understand?" I shook my head and continued to scream for Colby. She sighed and shook her head "I'll deal with you in a minute" then she turned, walking over to Colby. "Right now I have to deal with you." I was sitting there still crying as I watched them, pounding on the playpen as I screamed.

"Your hurting him by doing this. He's sobbing, is that how you want to treat a little?"
Colby hissed as he walked toward her.

"He will be fine, once your gone" she growled as she lunged at him but he side stepped her and kicked her in the side, knocking her to the ground before he started to walk toward me. I relaxed and reached out to him as tears were streaming down my face and I sniffed, just wanting to be in his arms. He was maybe three feet away from my playpen when he groaned and fell to his knees, reaching to touch his back, and revealing blood when he pulled his hand back. She hadn't done much, just left a cut but it still hurt him and I started crying hard again. Katrina rolled her eyes and walked over to me, picking me up while I continued to cry. She spanked me on the butt as she tisked

"Bad boy, you need to calm down" I whimpered and tears continued to stream down my face, but other than that I stayed quiet as I looked at Colby on the ground who was watching her carry me away but I was reaching for him with one hand, wanting him to come get me. He looked at me with apologetic eyes as he started crying silently and I bit my lip trying to not throw another tantrum. Then I heard Katrina gasp and she started backing up.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I tried to lift my head and look, but the way she was holding me made that impossible and I whimpered softly.

"I think you need to give him back to his daddy." I heard a voice hiss, and I realized it was Jake. I was struggling slightly as I continued to reach for Colby, who seem relieved that someone had come to our rescue. I heard Katrina growl but then a gun was cocked. "Now" Jake growled and Kat slowly put me down on the ground and I instantly started crawling to Colby and when I was close enough he picked me up and held me close to him as I sighed snuggling close to him mumbling

"Daddy"

"I'm right here baby boy. Your okay now." I sighed and smiled as I nuzzled into him and he gently rubbed my back.

"This doesn't involve you Jake." She hissed as she stayed with her hands up.

"Yea it does Kat. Their my friends and when you interfere with their lives I get pissed." He said as he held the gun on her still. "Your lucky Sams little right now or I would shoot you dead." Katrina stiffened and let out a small gasp. I whined softly mumbling about the paci and bear. Colby knew what I was talking about and got up slowly, walking to the playpen with me in his arms, and bent down picking up the bear and paci and handed it to me after checking for chips or trackers. I sighed happily as I closed my eyes hugging the bear close as I closed my eyes, feeling sleepy.

"Go to sleep buddy, everything's okay now." He whispered softly as he bounced me and started to sing softly.

"Hush little Sammy don't you cry, daddy's gonna get you a butterfly. And if that butterfly flys away, daddy's gonna get you a bail of hay. And if that bail of hay falls over, daddy's gonna get you a dog named rover. And if that dog named rover won't bark, daddy's gonna get you a meadow lark. And if that meadow lark won't sing, daddy's gonna get you a diamond ring. And if that diamond ring turns to glass, daddy's gonna get you a looking glass. And if that looking glass should break, daddy's gonna bake you an angel cake. And if that angel cake is overdone, daddy's gonna get you a toy that's fun. And if that toy won't make you laugh, daddy's gonna get you a real giraffe. And if that real giraffe grows too tall, daddy's gonna get you a big red ball. And if that big red balls no fun, daddy's gonna get you the blazing sun. And if that blazing sun goes down, you'll still be the prettiest babe in town. So hush little baby don't you cry, daddy's gonna pluck the sun from the sky, and if that blazing sun goes down you'll still be the prettiest babe in town" I smiled and yawned when he finished and slowly drifted off into a peaceful deep sleep.